ending - last chapter

Two years later

*Lilly *
It's been a few days since my life changed with Tyler and I.

But one year ago the gang found out that someone has been watching the gang. A few months we found out who it was it was a gang from a different gang that I dated before.

But your probably wondering what's going on with the gang, Emily, my parents, and Tyler. Well the gang is still the fear gang in the world. Then Emily is dating it took a while for me to convince Tyler that they should date. My parents are doing fine a year ago thought my dad and Tyler's gang became one gang together. Last but not least Tyler has been acting weird today and nervous as well for some reason.

But I haven't been feeling well. But right now I'm getting dressed because Tyler said so. I been throwing up so I been thinking of taking a perganetcy test.

*A hour later *
I still don't feel good so I took a pregnancy test. I waited for a while then saw positive.

*In the afternoon *
I got ready for the date. Then waited till Tyler got here to pick me up. I'm telling Tyler that I'm pregnant.

*Tyler *
I been nervous all day. I been dating Lilly for a few years now.

So with that I'm going to surprise Lilly.

*Hours passed by *
I picked up Lilly and she looked beautiful like always.

*At the date *
I'm at a restaurant with Lilly. I'm going to ask her. First I started staying my speech .

"Lilly Rose Smith would you make me the happiness person and marry me I love you and you love me so would you marry me."

Lilly was crying and said "yes Tyler I would marry you and I need to tell you something " Lilly said with nervousness I told "Lilly tell me it's going to be okay " I said as I took Lily hand to try to calm her down even though I'mgetting nervouswhat she is about to say if it will be good or bad news. Then Lilly took me by surprise by saying. That she was pregnant I'm going to be a farther. saying. Which I'm happy and crying about that she is pregnant especially that we are having a child together.

*5 Years later *
Lilly and I are happy we have three kids. Two boys and one girl. Lilly and I are still happy together.

........................................................................

-Lilly's perganetcy test

- Lilly's dress for the proposals

-The engagement ring