Chapter 5

-Liam-

I glance up at Louis and Harry as we lay back against the couch. After a long day of long appointments and photoshoots, the boys and I are all sacked out in Niall's living room watching football. Well, I'm observing Harry and Louis and half-watching the game. Niall and Zayn are asleep--Niall cuddled against my chest and Zayn sprawled across a comfy chair. I sigh and blink slowly. I can feel myself getting more and more tired, but there is something about Harry and Louis that seems off tonight.Louis is getting cranky faster these days, and Harry is a bit out of it.

I'm thinking we need a day to just relax and not have anything to do. Maybe we could go to Thorpe Park! Harry loves that place, and we haven't been in ages! That would cheer everbody up. I look up at Harry and Louis again. Louis sighs and flips the channel on the tv yet again to another football game. Harry is on his phone, legs curled under him, facing away from Louis. Usually, they'd be cuddling. I shake my head and lay back against the back of the couch, drifting to sleep.

                                                                     ***

"Get up! Get up, Zayn! Let go!" Niall's voice pulls me out of my slumber and I look around, startled. Zayn is sitting on Niall's legs, holding a bag of donut holes in the air above him. I chuckle quietly and Niall hears me.

"Leeyummm!" He cries, "Zayn won't give me my breakfast!" He pouts and wriggles beneath Zayn's bum. I laugh again and step over Niall to get into the kitchen. Louis and Harry are pushing eachother around in front of the stove, making scrambled eggs. At least they aren't acting as distant as last night. I wait until everyone has finally settled down at the table to eat before I present my plans. 

"Lads, I thought we might hang out at Thorpe Park today!" Harry and Niall gasp in excitement and Zayn grins at me.

"You mean we don't have anything to do today?!" Harry exclaims. Louis chuckles and pauses in his chewing.

"Yeah, Paul told us yesterday while you and those other two were making faces out the window of the car. I bet that poor old lady is still scared!" He shakes his head and goes back to his breakfast. Niall scoffs and stands up to clear his place, since he's already done eating. 

"Yes! Let's do it! Can we leave, like now?" He says hopefully, putting his plate in the sink and practically knocking Zayn over with his enthusiastic leap. 

"Whoa, don't hurt someone!" Zayn chuckles and ruffles Niall's hair. "This will be fun! We can bond, since Arianna is out with some of her new music friends today." Zayn agrees and Louis fist pumps.

"As soon as we're all ready, we should leave so that we have all day there!" I conclude, shoveling down the last of my eggs and scooting off towards my room. 

It takes twenty minutes for all of us to be ready. Louis took extra time doing his hair and Niall couldn't find his aviators. But now we're on the way through London traffic to Thorpe Park. Its the biggest and best thrill park in London. They have huge roller coasters and all kinds of crazy other rides. We all love going here since it's usually a very special occasion, and it's always such a blast.

By the time we get into the park, the lines for most of the rides are pretty long. One of the scariest roller coasters in the park has the shortest line, so we all share a glance and I swear I hear each of us gulp simultaeneously. Right before we get into the cars for the roller coaster, Niall slides up next to me and slyly squeezes my hand.

"Sit by me, okay?" He whispers into my shoulder. I smirk and pull him closer as we step into the seats and pull down the safety bars. I kiss him quickly on the ear, without anyone noticing. In front of us, Louis, Harry and Zayn are lined up, gripping the bar and laughing at something. I snuggle tighter to Niall as the rides begins. 

                                                         -Louis-

Harry is afraid of roller coasters. He says he hates the way they make his stomach feel like it dropped out of his body. I wanted to sit by him so that I could keep him feeling safe, but...instead he took the edge because Zayn didn't want him throwing up on any of us. The rides we go on are mostly all crazy, whirling, loop-di-loop ones and Harry is surprisingly calm about all of it. I continuously watch him so that I can tell if he begins to get sick or nervous. I can always tell what he's feeling by what his green eyes are doing. 

Once we are all finally done with all the craziest rides, we decide to play some arcade games. Niall and Liam run off to another booth where there are loads of fluffy turtle stuffed animals. Niall obviously wants to win one for Li. I lead Harry over to one of the other games, where a cluster of blondes are giggling at something. I stick my hands in my pockets and smile at Harry, but he seems distracted. I'm about to reach out and touch his arm so that I can make sure he's feeling alright, when he leans forward and mutters something to the girls, who all laugh and turn to face him as he steps closer. I squint at him and take a step back. I know that smile he's wearing! It's his flirting face! Why is he using that?! He is gay. I am his boyfriend, and I'm right here.

After way too many generic booths and typical arcade games, I leave Harry with his annoying gaggle of swishing hair and sweet perfume and spot Niall, Liam and Zayn a few meters away. Feeling melancholy but relieved to escape the mystery of Harry, I jog to them. We all get hot dogs and claim a table in the late afternoon shade. Harry is nowhere in sight, and I'm feeling more and more frusturated. What is going on with him?! Is there a break-up in the near future?! I cannot imagine my future without my Hazza. I would feel lonely and empty...

My thoughts are interrupted when Liam smiles at me about something Niall and him were just saying. I put a hand to my ear inquisitively and Zayn repeats the idea.

"I think we should go back home now, it's late and I'm getting tired from all these bright lights and the walking!" I grin, pushing my troubled thoughts away and agree.

"Well, if we can find Harry that is..." I mumble with a chuckle and they all smirk. 

"Wait...wasn't he with you?" Niall asks curiously. I nod and shrug.

"He went off with some girls I guess!" Liam frowns,

"What? Why?" I bite my lip,

"Um...because he is Harry, and is the biggest flirt in town." As I say it, my heart twists. I hope he's just having fun.

I'M SO SORRY I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU! I know I am the worst person in the world right now and I understand if you stop eading altogether :'( 

Here it is..another lame, boring chapter full of filler-suspense D: I don't know whats wrong with me I hate my writing. 

-Hope ^.^ xx