Introduction

Mistake.

Charcoal

Blackie

SLUT

"Your parents left you in the sun too long"

"why are you so dark"

Growing up, I was always the darkest out of my three siblings, I guess that's why my relationship with my siblings and mom aren't the best. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself; my name is Za'hara Maria Jackson and I'm 16 years old, I'm dark-skin, 5'3, curvy and I'm rocking a nice size-afro. I like to change my hairstyles every once in a while. I was born in New Orleans, LA but moved to the ATL when I was 6 years old. I have two older sisters, Layla and Leilani Santos along with my brother, Trevion Santos. As you can see, my sisters are twins they have the beauty but not so much on the brains. My brother is the runnerback of the football team, he's not too bad either since he has a full ride to NCA&T. I guess you can say he's cocky as hell because all the girls and super hoes want him or just want to fuck with him. Anyway, he treats me like a stranger at school yet a slave at home. I was a daddy's girl...keyword was.

My dad, Joseph was killed in a car accident once he realized I wasn't his child. I know right, confusing...well I'll explain it to ya, apparently my mother had a one night stand and ended up pregnant. Instead of keeping it real and being honest asf with him, she lied claiming I was his. SMH! Like damn bro! He packed up his clothes and left only to get in a bad accident down the street. He died on the scene. My egg donor constantly remind me, that I was a mistake and a killer. I'm just going to speed this us; I attend Booker T. Washington High School. I'm a Junior, skipped the 4th grade because I was "too advanced".

I have two best friends, Naomi Johnson and Ka'maria Jackson, they both are something special...like frfr lemme stop I'm just playing with you. Naomi is brown-skinned with a curvy body. Ka'maria is brown-skinned with the deepest dimples, she's a slim-thick babe. They both are loud, crazy, slightly retarded but hey!, I love them girls. I'm the quiet one out of the three of us, but don't get it twisted, I ain't scary. Welp its 5:30 a.m. time to get ready for this hell... I mean school.