Power

"Attack!" Selene growls before she is hit to the ground by a fully transformed werewolf

Without wasting an once of time, Selene flips the beast with much strength and dig her claws into it's neck causing a whine from the beast before it goes limp.

Every fighter rushed from their current positions and shifted without much command and attacked full force to their threat.

As I stand from the ground I lock eyes with a silver wolf and right as I do the mutt bares it canines as drool falls from it's mouth. I stand my ground and taunt the beast with a single hand gesture before it lunges right at me. With extended claws and a great amount of strength I latch onto the animal neck digging myself into its flesh. The wolf howls in pain and I toss the body to the side silencing it with a tree.

I shakes with a powerful force of adrenaline and anger that I fall to my knees in pain. I feel the shift trying to take over my body but another force is swallowing my feline down into the back of my mind. I groan out, voice filled with pain and anger and a moment later I am on my back with a mutt latched onto my arm. I growl at it's teeth digging into my skin ripping it apart and open.

I focus on the mutt tearing my arm apart instead of the pain in mind and chest. I throw back my free arm and punch the creature in it's snout.

The beast fly's off of me with a whine and as I go to stand I am dropped back down by another mutt. This time the anger I feel takes over my body and all I see is red. With a closing wound I jump on top of the sandy blonde werewolf and strangle it, snapping it's neck.

"Luna!" My head snaps to Alex as he runs towards me with dirt covering his body.

"You know, if I were to rely on any of you, I would be dead." I sign with frustration.

Alex shakes his head. "There is no time for joking around Luna. We have to get you inside." He takes my arm and try to drag me away with a tight grip.

I pull him back with strength and look into his eyes. A grey glow covers his eyes making it clear that he is under his alpha command.

I send hate through the mate bond, a weak thin string between Damon and I.

Hopefully he get it.

I look around me noticing the passed out wolf that bit my arm and an idea hit me as the woman, Katlyn, flashed before me.

I give Alex one last look before looking for a pressure point, I grab a hold of his arm and pinch just below his shoulder blade and the base of his neck before his body hits the ground. I stand over his body as a howls and growls fills the air from the battle within the trees. I stomp over with determination and anger to the passed out wolf on the ground.

As I walk up to the wolf I growl before stomping on it's hinged leg keeping the mutt into place. The sandy brown wolf howls in pain before trying to snap it's jaws at me but I apply more pressure on the leg.

"Shift." I command.

The creature growls in defiance.

"Shift!" I shout giving some power to my voice.

The mutt whines before it's body starts to take the transition from wolf to man. I hold back my shock as the wolf listened to my command.

Naturally feline hold no authority over werewolves and vice versa, but, anyone can always force another with power as a challenge into submission.

Power it is something everyone craves without even knowing it, something that can be used as a deadly weapon against anyone.

Secrets comes to the light, actions and are not someone's own, all of it can be controlled by power. It is not a gift, it's a curse to the world as greed and selfishness is too common in the world. Power should not be abused or barley used as even the kindest soul with good intensions would use their power for what they want, for what they think is right.

There is no denying it and I am very aware of this greed act but I am selfish because I am about to use my power for what I want.

The dirty man beneath my feet glares in my direction but stay's silent as he breathes deeply.

"Now you are going to tell me what I need to know." I say wickedly as I remember the state Katlyn was in.

I let power flow from me in waves, pouring out more than I usually do so I can get the information I need.

For Katlyn.

The man struggles with my power, trying to look for fresh air but finds nothing as he drowns in it, so much he grits his teeth together in pain.

"Where is Jace?" I growl out.

The man stays silent for a second before I stomp down on his leg hard, hearing the satisfying noise of bone cracking.

"Outside the border!" He yelps.

I wasted no time, "Why is there an attack today?"

He groans before trying to sit up some, "We need more."

I frown.

"More what?"

The man bitterly smiles at me before coughing out a dry a laugh that hold little to no humor. I stomp on dirty mutt's left leg, crushing it with all my might.

"More what!" I boom

His body shakes from the power I am pouring out and I have to stop myself from releasing anymore before I pass out from the lack of it. The man catches his breath as he yells out in pain from all the damage I am causing to his legs.

"More fighters." He cries.

My eyes widen before I cut any emotion or attachment from my being and lean down to the man who yells out from the crazed look in my eye. I grab his head with an iron grip and twist until I can no longer here the cries from his pain. I block out any and everything as I watch his broken neck carries his head to the dirt ground with a thump.