Chapter 8

The train stopped and I got up. I stretched and grabbed my duffel. I got off the train and had Jax on my shoulder. The rest of the group got off the train and we were on the train station. "Let's go up to the hill. To the lowest mountain. We can set up camp and train there for now." Laxus was still groggy from the train ride. We all started walking and then ever started complaining about how her feet hurt. Her and freed and Bickslow got into an argument. I just kept walking and then got to the hill. My back hurt and so did my knee. I took out my staff and got on it. It was like I was flying like a witch. "Why the hell are you on the staff? We have been walking and our feet hurt." Ever was complaining. "You have been asleep on an island for seven years. I have been doing job after job. I went on a job last month. I had 3 broken ribs, 4 completely shattered ribs, and a completely shattered knee cap. And I am also getting over a heartbreak so do you wanna trade?" She just looked away. Bix and Laxus stared at me. "What do you mean heartbreak?" I just sighed and we reached the base of the mountain. A storm was coming. "We need to camp here for the night. A storm is coming and I don't want to risk you." Everyone set there bags down and rested. I just set up my own tent which was a cave out of Earth. I sat under it and Jax layed down on my sleeping bag. The cave I made was big enough for all of us. The rain came down and no one had there tents up all the way. "If you all want, you can come under my cave. It's safer and we can have a fire." They just looked at me and Bix ran to me with his stuff. His babies saying "shelter shelter!" Ever and Freed ran to the cave. I sat on my sleeping bag and Jax crawled on my lap and fell asleep. I had dry logs be brought up and I shot a couple flames at them. A fire started and everyone got warm. I saw that Laxus was at the edge of the cave. Since I had elemental powers I never got cold. I decided that I should go and do something I haven't done in awhile. "Bix. I'm gonna go train a little and do something that I haven't done in awhile. An you come with me?" I gave him the look of I need to use my second power and I need you to watch my back. He got up and I gave him a wind umbrella. We walked up to the top of the mountain. I looked at the sky and saw lightning. "Anybody watching me Bix?" He shook his head no a I activated my second power. I became lightning. I felt a surge of energy go through me. I loved this feeling. I stopped being lightning and powered down my lightning power. I loved this power but people were afraid of it. I had drained some of my power because I haven't done that in awhile. I almost fell and Bixlow caught me. Way to overprotective. We headed back down the mountain and got back to the camp. I sat by the fire and everyone looked at me. "What the hell are you staring at?" They all looked away and Laxus spoke up. "We were wondering how you got your heart broken. That's it." I sighed and Jax climbed back on my lap. He fell asleep and I pet him. "I was out on a job one day and I met a girl. She was injured an I brought her to a hospital. She got healed up and thanked me. I found out that she was in the Sabertooth guild. She was a dragon slayer. But she was a third generation. We started dating and we were dating awhile. Three months ago was our three year anniversary. I wanted to stop by her guild and surprise her. I went in the guild and a girl named Yukino was at the bar. She said that the guild was taking a relaxation day and they were at the park. We both walked to the park and I spotted some of the members from Sabertooth. I saw Rouge and he had a really sad look on his face. I pushed him out of my way and then I saw something that made my heart stop. Sting was on the ground. My ex girlfriend name is Luna. She was on Stings lap and having a full blown make out session. I got mad and my powers started going crazy. The wind picked up and my body became covered in flames. It was so hot that everything was burning up. Luna noticed me and freaked out. I calmed down my flames and I walked up to her. I hit Luna with magic and hit Sting with my hand full force. I walked away and that was the first time that I had my heart broken from love. I began going on jobs that were really dangerous. And that is how the story goes." I saw Ever crying. "Don't worry. She is participating in the GMG and so I her not toy. If I see them I will hurt them." I smiled my wicked smile. I layed down on my sleeping bag and fell asleep as the Thunder Legion started arguing about stupid stuff.