Prologue

He was reading a book and relaxing in his room when his phone chimed with a message. He checked.

When are you coming?

Tomorrow he replied, taking off his specs. Then keeping aside the book leans back on the bed.

*

She was vibing to Savage Love when a pop-up message disturbed her. She frowned staring at the screen.

Hey, pretty.
Sorry from the very first that I have to disturb you. Please, please can you spare your vacation and come back here? I need your help with a few arrangements. Don't deny it, I beg you.

"Yogesh, why do you have to disturb me now?" She clicks on the notification and glimpses the above message. She sighed typing back. "Fine, I'll be there." She agreed cause she knew. He really need some help with that arrangement. They were already fussing over it since day one.

Author's POV

Believe it or not, we assume every tale is cliche until and unless we dive into it. Both above figures had a kind of part to play here which is cannot even say as cliche. This is the story of my most favourite couple. Yeah, it's a love story, obviously! And their love chapters start on a very very boring note. Him flying back to India and her liking post on Instagram of her friends. Most important, based on their real-life love series.

Wiping tears behind the door hold a memory of precious loss in her childhood and a mysterious misunderstanding leads her to hate Avinash like anything. They haven't seen each other for years... But he wanted to meet her, talk to her. Finally, a day came when they meet which doesn't let them cross paths but instead gets them together to ride on a bike of love trip. Meanwhile, both of them already had someone to fix with. If anyone thinks that falling in love is no trouble then it's no way! Will she keep ignoring her feelings? Will he keep dragging things? And never confess to her. Can they resist the spark they had in between them? The argue to kiss!

Before I start with their story, let me drive you all to a passionate sphere. Yes, you heard it right. It would be better if you heard it from their side.

-

The view! It's pretty all I see when a guy proposed to his woman by getting on his knee, playing a tune on his guitar along with his vocal tune. His white gorgeous blonde bent so their lips can met. I was so deeply mesmerized by their love. So, touched! I felt like my heart fluttering on like million butterflies in a rainforest.

Wondering where I am? New York, busy Times Square which is making me drown in it's evening beauty. When I look up I saw beautiful bright lights all surrounding me. Everything about this place is beautiful in one way or another. So, colorful and unique... Unlike anywhere else. This place is filled with so much originality. The couple who had made me all go dreamy were street performers. They were super good to mark.

Sometimes, I wondered how would be my proposal. I mean, I know I am hooked on marrying Arvind but we were not even engaged in a proper way. We were only traditional tied up in homely Roka ceremony. He should propose to me before our engagement. I so much wanted him to do so. All you girls can deny or not to this stupid lovely proposal but I am so in it. I dreamt all my life of this cosy bundle of joy from my dream man. The man who will always manage to keep me on my toes for him.

I noticed people hooting around us giving me a dreamy and cheerful look. But why they are looking in my direction? Shouldn't they be ogling in awe at that couple? Who just had a proposal? I'm confused yet flooded with weird enthusiasm. Like what is happening?! The smile intact on my lips is never leaving the effect of witnessing love in the air. Those looks have just been meant for dreamy couples in Loveria, not for me. I supposed getting more uncertain with a lot of adrenaline rushing to my cheek making it brighter cherry, I guess. I didn't understand any of it until my peripheral gave me the view by my side. What the... He is on his knee! My breath hitched in between.  Everything feels too warm and freezy for the moment, I'm in. I know warm and freezy do have the stupidest of combinations but it is what I am feeling right now. I was beyond shocked like Oasis this is surprisingly not on my list. I mean, I didn't ever imagine him. They were already tuning the song 'My only one' by Sebastian Yatra and Isabela Merced. Oh my god, how did they know that this is my current favourite on the list?

I don't know why,
but every time I look into your eyes
I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you.

"Will you be mine?" He presented his soothing charming smile with a platinum design as always I'm lost in deep black.

I'll just sweep you off your
feet and fix you with my love.
My only one,
There's no one else.
My only one,
There's no one else.
You are my only one.
It's just there no one else.
Oh oh, my only one.
My only.

He got up as people around us clapped and then he... Our lips met. Shocking would be an underrated statement for me, hell! I don't know what and how am I supposed to be to react hugely. He kept smiling looking into my eyes. Oh, that smile, ah, my heart. "I didn't say yes," "You did by smiling and these blushes." He said caressing my left cheek with the back of his palm and taking me in his warm hug. His strong arms with a soft hold on my waist performed a million chemical experiments in my heart. It also performed summersault.

Smiled? Oh, no!

______________________________________

Hey guys how's the prologue I hope you all loved it.

It's my first work on Wattpad and so writing it with my full-hearted feeling whichever comes to my mind.

It's not that I have copied from somewhere else so there can be mistakes I know you lovely silent read will appreciate my work.

PS: My work is edited! Enjoy...

Please don't be so silent, please vote and comment, and share with your buddies.

Love from NEHA🤗