Optimus :33 (Chapter.. uh 4? Maybe 5?)

Idk what chapter this is but oh well. This is the first time I'm updating in a while :D. Shout out to Mettleclaw2
She's the one who helped me continue this book. Follow her and look at all her amazing books she wrote. I gonna use Mettle as the reader for this chapter because she gave me this idea and if she doesn't mind being used in this chapter. :D

ALRIGHT! Time to get to the chapter.
———————————————————

Optimus' POV

I was just coming back through the ground-bridge from patrol. I heard my name being called, I looked over to see who it was. It was Ratchet, I wonder what he wanted.

Mettle's POV

I saw Optimus coming back from patrol. I was going to call him over but Ratchet beat me to it. I glared at him and went to the roof. As the elevator doors were closing, I saw Optimus watching me. I walked to the edge and sat there, a few minutes later I heard the elevator go off.

Back to Optimus' POV

I heard the elevator and watched it, seeing Mettle in it. I wondered what she was doing but I remembered that Ratchet wanted to talk to me.

*Time skip because Ratchet was only talking about how there were decepticon's at an energon mine*

I went up to the roof to see what Mettle was doing. She was sitting on the edge of the cliff. I decided to sit next to her. "Hey, what you up to?" I asked.

"Nothing, just watching the sky," she said. Hmm, I wonder what she's actually up to. "Hey.. um Mettle, would you uh... um... would you maybe want to go on a.. uhm.. a date with.. uh.. me?," I asked. She looked at me in shock. "Of course, Optimus. I was going to actually ask you the same thing.. I guess you.. uhm.. best me to it..," she said.

Mettle's POV

"Nothing, just watching the sky," I said. Hmm, I should ask him if he has anything going on right now. "Hey.. um Mettle, would you uh... um... would you maybe want to go on a.. uhm.. a date with.. uh.. me?," He asked me. I looked up at him in shock. "Of course, Optimus. I was going to actually ask you the same thing.. I guess you.. uhm.. best me to it..," I said, shyly.

I was super happy that he asked me.

*time skip, you can just imagine what their date was like*

Optimus was super sweet to me on the date. Now we were lying in bed, cuddling with Optimus. He was nice enough to come and cuddle with me in his Holoform (?).

We cuddled... until he fell asleep, holding me in his arms. I stared at his handsome face, I couldn't help it (//O~O//). He was so cute, and I slowly fell asleep in his arms as we cuddled.

502 words. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter. Bye loves!!