2

"You guys can stay over for a bit if you want"

The males out of the group walked out of the elevator first, Y/n quickly following behind. The lobby was empty like usual, which made Y/n ever so slightly more comfortable. Despite how famous she was, eyes on her was always something that made her uncomfortable. The four quickly walked out the building and to the parking lot.

"We brought in most of the stuff, I was pretty sure we'd have to go for one more trip but with an extra pair of hands we should be fine." Daniel says out loud, sparing Y/n a glance with a sly smile. She gives him a small smile back.

"Alright. Can I help by taking these?" Y/n asked, breaking her gaze with him and signalled towards a couple small bags beside the group. "Literally grab anything, It doesn't matter." Stephen says while shrugging.

She nods her head and picks up a couple bags quickly. The weight of the bags startled her, and she nearly falls as the weight makes her knees weak. "Pfft, you good?" Stephen snickers. Y/n's cheek flush pink in embarrassment. "Yes, I'm fine." She mumbled under her breath.

Once the other three all had their bags, Stephen shifts the weight of the bags into his left hand, used one hand to close the trunk of the vehicle, then lock it. He silently slid his keys into his jean pocket, then went back to holding the items with both hands.

They quickly walked back into the building. The boys seemed to have no problem to walk while holding the bags, on the other hand Y/n had to glance to the side every five seconds to see where she was going, which the other three all noticed. They found it funny.

They silently walked into the elevator and they all glanced at each other, silently asking each other who was going to press the button. Before the guys could, Y/n silently pressed number 22. As the elevator raised up, none of them spoke. The silence wasn't awkward, nor comfortable.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened and they walked out. "Which one is it?" The girl asked, glancing at Daniel who seemed to be the leader of the group to answer. "That one." Daniel answers, gesturing to the first white door and quickly taking out his keys to opening the door.

He pushed the door open, stepping forward to let the rest of the gang follow behind. Y/n looked around the empty house as she followed a long the couple of men.

"You can just put them down here." Hosuh smiled sweetly. The smile of pure innocence. Only someone with a cold heart wouldn't smile back. Thus Y/n came back to reality and gave him a small smile back. She bends down and places them on the ground. "Thanks for helping, Y/n." Hosuh flashed her once again another smile.

"Don't mention it." She said in a soft tone, giving him a small closed eyes smile. After a couple seconds she remembers she still had to go grocery shopping. Her eyes widen, checking the time on her wrist. 3pm.

Daniel seems to notice her look at her wrist. "Oh? Do you have somewhere to be or..?" Daniel asked. She shakes her head. "Nothing too important. I just have to go grocery shopping soon, before it gets dark. If I don't I won't have a meal tonight." She chuckled.

"Oh! Then you should go soon. You seem like a nice person, wanna keep in contact?"

His words are fast. The question made Y/n tense up for a moment, freezing in place. She glances at him, her lips parted slightly. She furrows his eyebrows, pursing her lips slightly. "Errr.. Like giving you my number?" She asked, anxiousness laced in her tone.