Chapter 5

Dark Sonic Forces

Ch. 5

By: Cutegirlmayra. (So my writer friend, JuniorBLD, was telling me that if I want to get out of stress, I needed to write something that wasn't stressful. I've been doing Tumblr prompts and Commissions for a long time now, I haven't been able to work on my own fanfiction... but that's all about to change! Lol Second Breakfast? I'm ready to write Lunch!)

It was light as air, yet heavy as though a weighted rain cloud.

When he pulled her ear to slightly coax her to lying down by his side, kissing in a sweet lingering taste... it felt like nothing Amy had experienced in any daydream before.

When the first kiss broke, they stalled a moment to stare at one another, as though both unsure of their unsteady breathing... but as the dark fur began to seep back up through Sonic's skin, he gave it a slight, side-glare and took another breath, pulling Amy closer.

Her hands found their way up, cradling the gap between his back quills to allow him to drag her body under him and draw her nearer.

She wasn't sure what to do, or what was really happening within himself. She could only feel the sweetness of the moment grew more and more escalated with stronger, rougher kisses as he pushed into her mouth and seemed to explore more ways to drown out the darkness that still threatened to numb him.

However... was he unaware that no such darkness or impulse to push anything down was in Amy?

There was only love driving her to learn how to show it, but Sonic was in a constant struggle within himself, knowing that Amy somehow gave him the desire to feel more than to be taken over. This meant that Sonic's push to feel something through her was much more intense than Amy was ready for. There wasn't much wooing... and the suddenness of it all left a slight tightness in her chest, though the kissing still gave her bubbles along the sides of her skin that flowed like a rapid, warm waterfall throughout her whole being.

The feeling would drown out her worries at times, but the feelings she gave Sonic literally beat down the dark entity howling and raging against her.

She tilted her head to give herself another breath; unsure why the first kisses were so sweet and shy, and then immediately felt desperate and aggravated—other than she knew he wanted an escape. It hurt her to think that was all this was,... but her thoughts scarcely remained straight.

When he seemed to notice her slight setback, fidgeting under him and seeming to resist his lunges as he attempted to gain more powerful feelings from their kissing, he frowned and turned to where Amy was the one on top, him on the bottom.

The shuffle was smooth as he lowered himself to his back and pulled her up to give her more control of the situation. He seemed to be considering her now, realizing the invading darkness shouldn't overwhelm him into forgetting what he was doing... and that Amy was just as much at risk of getting hurt as he was, too.

He smirked with a flare as though trying to keep the mood light and not catch her on to the painful struggle inside himself. "Easier?" It was like he was giving her the reigns all of a sudden.

His consideration made Amy pause to stare at him in absolute love. "Falling in love with you was never easy," she admitted, lowering back to his face, feeling the shaking of his body and wondering just how physically and emotionally exhausting it was to fight against this dark power within him. It was able to take his emotions, turn him numb to everything except power, and fueled him towards anger and hate. She didn't want to think of that, but it was hard not too. So she played the game right back, pretending to keep the mood by making things just as light as he wanted it all to seem. "You just always made it seem that way..."