chapter two

"Combat Training"
~~
Today in class, Combat training would go down. You were super excited. Second day and you already had combat training! This is super exciting. The teacher, All might, was assigning groups at the moment. You were very impatient, bouncing on the spot like a child.
"(Y/N) and Minoru"
You immediately began looking around for your partner. You see a really short guy approach you. His hair looked glossy- and, well, not like hair. He introduces himself as Minoru Mineta. You decided grape would be fitting.
"hiya, Grapey! I'm (Y/N)! I'm excited to have you as my partner!"
You said happily, placing your hands on your hips. You looked down at him to see him looking up at you, a gentle blush on his cheeks. You hadn't realised his gaze didn't quite reach your eyes yet... You just sent him a smile and went back to paying attention. All Might began explaining what would happen, which eventually snapped Mineta out of his daydream. ((headcanon: he often daydreams of being tall, and only half of his daydreams are about girls))
He begins to do the team draw with the labelled wooden balls
"Minoru and (Y/N) as the villains..... While on the opposing team, we have Toru and Ochako on the hero side!"
Y

ou look down at Mineta- or, Grape- with a confident grin. The job is to protect the weapon. You had a perfect idea! Once being sent in early to get to the weapon's location, you whisper your plan to Grape along the way
"I'm going to allow you to guard the weapon. Set a few traps near the entrances, but don't overwork yourself. I'll be running around as an alleycat and checking the whole building out. It'll help us, because then I am able to lead my portals there. If you need help, just call and I'll be there in a flash."
Mineta nodded as they found the weapon room. He looked up at her as she looked around the room, her eyes gleaming. Suddenly, a burst of smoke (which quickly dissolved into the air) left her gone. Her costume was shrunk down to be a cat's costume as she looked up.
"I'll be back soon."
She said, bolting off through the doors. Mineta was kinda shocked. This girl had thought up a pretty decent plan on the spot, proving she was a quick thinker. She was also h o t-- Mineta didn't know what to think. He blushed, feeling himself true begin to fall in lo- nope, focus! Somehow, acting perverted towards this girl- it- made him feel weird. It was something he's never felt before. He's never had an issue with talking about girls but whenever she came into his mind, his stomach felt weird and his chest seemed to swell. Was he really falling in love upon first sight?
----
You had just gotten a good visual of the building's layout. You decide to walk back- you shape shift back into human form and walk the hallways, making your way to the weapon room. You think back to your partner. You begin to think about how short he is- it's adorable! It's like he's a little toddler-- and his voice sounded oddly familiar, but also not at the same time... You began trying to link his voice in any other scenarios... Wait!
Is he one of the guys from the lunch room that you over heard? Oh god, you were partnered with a hopeless romantic! You blushed greatly, opening a portal and hopping through, quickly getting one open in the weapon room. You fall through and land on your hands and knees, trying to stop the blush.
"e-erm- I believe it's time for them to be sent out. I know that Ochako has zero gravity- she told me about that yesterday."
"Toru is completely invisible."
"then she may try and find a way to use that to her advantage. Like, somehow becoming completely invisible- oh wait. If we have a naked invisi-girl running around i'm gonna be p I s s e d-"
Grape snorted, and daydreamt- about girls AND being tall-
But suddenly, you sensed that it was time.
"It's time to get serious."
Little did you and Mineta know, this upcoming fight will begin a strong bond between a perverted grape and a beautiful girl----

-------
Alright, yeah, I know everything is out of character- but I wanted to make minoru especially soft towards you. Everyone besides you and mineta are accidentally ooc and I just don't know how to write with them yet -w-