Meeting Eiji

"N/N-chan." Eiji says with a shocked face.

"It has been so long since I've seen or visited you." I say with a small smile "Though what are you doing here?" I asked him as he was setting up his camera, but then stopped to look at me.

"I'm a college student now but I'm here helping out Ibe-san as his assistant." He says with a smile. He goes back to setting up his camera getting it ready.

"Do you have kids for assistants In Japan," Ash says from the bar table behind us.

Eiji turns with a bit of annoyance in his voice as he answers. "I'm older than you."

Huh, I guess he gets that a lot by the look on his face and his reaction.

I look at Ash then back at Eiji who looks a little bit mad as he's setting up his camera still.

"Don't be mad Ei-chan sometimes it's a good thing that you look younger then what you really are." I say to help cheer him up. Didn't help he just pouted at me as I let out a chuckle.

"We should catch up after I'm done here it's been so long N/N-chan." He says giving me one of his bright smiles from when we used to hang out.

"Of course!" I smile back. I decide to let him finish with Ibe-san and go talk to Skip. Mainly because he's the only one besides Ash I feel comfortable with talking to here right now since I met him already before.

"Hey Skip." I walk over to him while waving.

"Hey Y/N." He waves back. "I was wondering how you knew those people?" He asked looking at me curiously.

"Ah, well I only know Eiji since he's my cousin. I used to see him a lot before my parents passed. But after that we just usually call every few months to catch up." I tell him not sure if I should've mentioned why I stopped visiting him, but decide to mention it anyway.

"Oh wow, so you're seeing him now for the first time in like forever." He asks.

"Yea I guess it does feel like that." I reply with a small chuckle.

"By the way, how'd you end up gaining Ash's trust. He usually doesn't trust anyone he's just met to hang here let alone a girl." He asks with those curious puppy-like eyes that makes him look adorable. A light blush rises up to my face and my heart beats rapidly from what he said about Ash.

So Ash trusts me? I think a little happy.
"I don't know though maybe because he saw my fighting skills." I say with a giant smile on my face as I lift my right arm in a flexing motion, showing my 'muscles' as me and skip both start a laughing fit.

Suddenly our laughing stops as everyone is watching Ash and Eiji. As i look around everyone's faces are a look of surprise as he let Eiji touch his gun. Which I didn't get why. It could be because it's his favourite gun that he doesn't want people to touch it?

Suddenly skip is at Eiji's side both going to a table. I decide to go to Ash and talk to him. As I walk over to him I see Ibe-san with a look of defeat and papers in his hand. I'm guessing he didn't answer many of the questions. As I sit next to Ash, Ibe-san was already on his way to where Skip and Eiji are.

"What's up wildcat," I say

"Wildcat?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea I heard it's what your name meant, like a nickname people used for you." I reply matter of factly.

"Huh, not many come up to me and call me that." He tells me

"Oh sorry, I guessed I should've asked you." I chuckle nervously as a blush spreads across my face from embarrassment.

"Nah it's fine I don't mind it if you call me that." He laughs until he gets a phone call and answers it.

What has gotten into me I don't usually act nervous or embarrassed around people? I wonder why.

All of a sudden the door bangs open and a bunch of guys rush in with weapons. They all start fighting as a guy comes up to me with a knife.

I dodge to the side as he quickly tries to swing his hand with the knife to his side hoping it'll hit me I guess. I duck in time and punch him where the sun doesn't shine. I get up as he's on the ground and kick the side of his head to knock him out then move his knife so he doesn't grab it if he did wake up.

As another guy is about to punch my face, I dodge just in time and punch him hard. As I swipe my legs across the floor tripping him, I kick him in the ribs instead of just below. I hear a small crunch making me wince a little as I try avoiding damaging people too much.

After that, I hear a gunshot so I look around to see that the police had arrived. I can also hear Eiji call out Charlie making me guess that the one who shot was this Charlie.

After I knock another person down I hear Ash scream for Skip to come back saying it's a trap. As soon as I heard it was a trap I chase after him with Ash behind me hoping to save them in time.

As we get outside I scream out for skip and Eiji while chasing the car driving off with them both. How dare they take a new friend of mine and my cousin. They'll pay for that.

"Get down!" Ash tells me. As I do I look behind me to see him shoot the car.

"What if you shot one of them" I tell him extremly worried.

"Don't worry I never miss trust me." I give him a blank expression but sigh as I trust him.

"Alright" I say.

Then someone with a red bike comes up and hopes off asking Ash if he's okay. While Ash just hopes on the bike saying he's gonna borrow it. I hop in front of the bike before he can leave.
"I'm coming with you." I demand not taking no for an answer.

"No, it'll be dangerous besides they want me." He says as I look at him dead in his beautiful jade eyes and tell him.

"I'm coming with you to save my cousin and your friend whether you like it or not." I say

He sighs "Fine hurry up then."
I hop on behind him smiling a triumphant smile and wrap my arms around his waist. I try to ignore the heat that's rushed to my face as we go to save Eiji and skip.

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading it and all (o´ω'o)