« C h a p t e r 8 »

"It's located 5 blocks away from here?!"

I shouted too loud.

Xiaojun, Hendery, and YangYang came busting in my door. Okay, seriously why do everyone have to burst in my door?

"What's 5 blocks away from here?" Hendery asked.

"My frickin grandma's house! She moved here years ago." I said sarcastically.

The three of them made an 'o' sound. I honestly did not think that they would fall for this kinda shits. Well, here I am talking to this dimwits.

"Get out of my room before I start kicking your ass to the moon. Von voyage!" I pushed them out of my room.

I sighed knowing this will be a long night. But this is it, a long awaited answer.

__________

N A R R A T O R

The darkness didn't bother the gal who jumped on the window of her own room in the 4th floor. She landed swiftly on the grass.

Soyeon climbed the large oak tree that ends in the other side of the huge steel fences that was 10 feet in height and 6 inches in width.

She went down the tree and continued to walk to her destination, and which we may say was 5 blocks away from there house.

A few people passed by her but ignored her and some got a little creeped out by her. I mean, her beauty was beyond compare and her height is fit for a model but why was she walking in the middle of the night when she could be having a beauty rest to preserve her beauty. Still, they ignored her cause, it's the 21st century, you never now what's normal and not. The world now is now being made into a place of deception and lies.

At last she has arrived in the place. The place was big, the house was made of concrete, wood, and marble.

It's a modern minimalist house. White walls, embroidered with black and silver lining. She could clearly see what was inside beacuse there was a window that came from the very top to the very end. The floors where made of silver tiles and the inside looks extra expensive.

Soyeon rang the doorbell. In an instance, the door was opened by a little boy.

He has black hair and his eyes where small. He looked Korean.

The boy looked at the lady confused.

"Who are you?" The little child asked in fluent Hanggul.

"Ah, is anyone home with you?" She bent down to the boys height and smiled. He smiled back at her.

He opened his mouth to talk but before one word was produced, someone called the boy from behind.

"Taesang? Who are you talking to?" A lady's voice was hearable.

Once the woman, who had long white hair and brown eyes, was beside the little boy named Taesang she looked at Soyeon. The lady smiled at her and she also replied by smiling slightly.

"So you've came. Don't think I'm an enemy. I just wanted you to see those files. Come in, don't be shy."

Soyeon didn't want to go inside but as if her brain was talking too loud, the lady insisted, more like forced her to come inside.