The Sad Truth

Shen Wei and Yunlan were sitting next to each other while being amazed by the exact copy of Shen Wei that was sitting face to face with them being all serene, the very outstanding gentelman with big fortune is Shen Wei's twin brother. He was introverted but more comely, Yunlan still didn't believe the big resemblance between them both in look and character, he turned to face his boyfriend and murmured into his ear softly "Babe don't you remember having a twin?" Yunlan was sure they are blood related for the big amount of resemblance. "I don't" Shen Wei didn't take his eyes off of his twin and the other one did the same as well. Yezun finally started to state the truth bit by bit to clarify to Shen Wei how were they separated, "Shen Wei our parents sold me when I was 2 years old to this family so they can live, that's why we don't know each other" his voice was so calm but depressed and tearful. Shen Wei felt horrified with his twin statement, he couldn't believe that,"What do you mean?" Shen Wei asked with tears, his heart was beating so fast with anxiety. "Look at this" Yezun gave him a picture of the two together with their parents at their birthday. The picture was an honest proof to make his brother believe they are twins."Oh my God" Shen Wei looked at his parents holding a twin celebrating their one year birthday, he never saw such a picture before and was never told he had a brother. They hide it from him everything related to his twin since they were so poor they sold him to carry on and live. Shen Wei couldn't believe this as Yezun showed all evidence even the sell contract that contains his parents signature.

He leaned over Yunlan's shoulder to rest his heavy head that got so much of depressing informations at once. Yunlan caressed his hair gently and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead, he wanted to comfort his beloved's heart, take the burden away of his shoulder. Yunlan was looking at Yezun while feeling pity for him as he hugged Shen Wei into his comfortable and warm embrace. Yezun felt miserable regarding the wealth his living in, he seemed not to feel happy but more sad and lonely. Shen Wei raised his head slowly and looked into Yunlan's eyes that were fixed at the sad Yezun. "Ah Lan" he pulled his head down to face his eyes and look back at him. "Yes Xiao Wei" a very beautiful scene that had mesmerised Yezun the way they are so affectionate towards each other. He wanted to feel affection, he wanted to love someone and be loved back, he was living alone all his life only focusing on study and work, it's time for him to try and live happily after he found his only family now.

Shen Wei felt guilt deep inside he was not able to face his twin and look into his eyes, what he needed was great courage to face this hurtful truth. , Yunlan kept waiting for Shen Wei to let go of him and face his brother but he was runing away and hiding in his shelter. Shen Wei looked like a kid who just met a stranger and was scared of him burrying his face into his mother chest."Babe it's ok, you should be happy instead" Yunlan raised his head gently and wiped his falling tears, he signed to him that was about time you two talk. He pulled away of Yunlan and sat proparly, he wiped what was left of his tears then looked at Yezun who was only smiling peacefuly. " I am sorry that I am acting this way, it's so shocking" said Shen Wei finally. "if you need time I can give you that but I hope you will come to accept me" Yezun was too understanding and wise, he knew that such a truth is way too impossible to take easily. "I do accept you but I can't accept the fact that you've been sold with money, I feel somehow responsible for this" Shen Wei's guilt was killing him, he felt that for his parents to raise him enough, they sold his twin so it's partly his responsability.

"It was never your responsability, never" Yezun also felt sad for them to be separated all these years. "When did you know about Shen Wei?" Yunlan wanted to know and dive in more details, "before my mom died, she told me everything this was recently, and then I started searching for him, the moment I saw him I was shocked for how much we look exactly alike" Yezun was happily saying that he found his twin finally but his tone was very sad at times when his being hurt by his own words. "I don't want to put pressure on you, I will be always waiting for you GeGe". "GeGe?" Yunlan said. "Yeah he was the first to be born and later was me" Yezun could still draw a smile stating that harsh past of him then he carried "I was a sickly child that's why they sold me and kept Shen Wei instead, they did not know I could live but my adoptive family spent loads of money on me and took me abroad to treat me and here I got better now" that was devastating for them to take. Shen Wei was only crying, he couldn't face his twin for some reason, "sorry" he said that only to Yezun and was covering his face to hide his sorrow and agony. "Are you ok brother?" Yezun stood of his seat coming closer and hugged his twin trying to comfort him, "I am fine please don't cry". Shen Wei felt that touch and unconciously pulled Yezun for a strong hug, his heart was beating fast for his twin, he felt the bond between them is starting to developpe slowly.

Shen Wei broke the hug bit by bit then looked into Yezun's eyes and smiled he wiped his brother tears and told him that he is very happy to have a brother and most of all a twin brother. Yezun sat back in his seat feeling relieve that the tension has cooled down and the sad heavy mood is changing to a happy and cheering one both him and Shen Wei were exchanging smily and happy glances. Shen Wei turned to face his boyfriend at last and leaned over his body seeking to be hugged and embraced. Yunlan smiled for the clingy Wei and grabbed his hand and kissed it, "happy now?" asked Yunlan while patting his hand and looking into his adorable eyes, "yeah". Yezun for some reason felt jealous of their relationship, he was feeling lonely looking at their cuddling then he asked, "are you two dating?" said Yezun with a faint smile. they both looked at him and laughed, Yunlan left the right to Shen Wei to answer that question. "yes DiDi". Yezun smiled he liked that word "DiDi" .Yezun escorted them to the dine table to have lunch while prepared all of Shen Wei's favourite food without even asking for what he likes, "how did you know?" Yunlan was curious looking at the big table with wide open eyes. "My heart does know" Yezun smiled and answered with his feelings put on every meal that was set on that table, " I coocked all of this, I hope you will like it" Shen and Yunlan both looked into each other eyes in disbelief, "you did?" asked both of them. "I spend my free time alone so I am able to do lot's of things and cooking is one of them", Yezun now wants to dig more about the two especially their relationship.

"By the way Zhao Yunlan I heard you re holding a conference soon for what was published on the newspapers", there the two remembered what happened a day before. "Was it you at the limo?", asked Yunlan to get a positive response. "Yes" Yezun smiled." You've been watching me, right?", he put the glass of water not wanting to drink anymore,"Yes for Shen Wei I needed to know about you, and what kind of man you are", the two looked deep into each other's eyes. Yunlan now started to feel burdened by the fact that Shen Wei has another person to depend on and look after him, but still didn't know what kind of a brother Yezun is. "you accept that we re lovers right?" Shen Wei said to Yezun fearing his reaction but more to end what is starting to progress between the two, some kind of carrels at it was seen for him. "I do, but I advice you to keep it hidden" said Yezun directly looking at Yunlan who didn't like that at all, it's not for him to decide or say his opinion about their relationship. "I don't agree with you" Yunlan put the fork and looked at Yezun. Shen Wei was agreeing with his brother, for their best it's better to keep it hidden that's what the twin were thinking.

"Yunlan what are you saying, he is right we should keep this for your sake", Shen Wei took his twin's side for Yunlan's favour, he didn't want his man to be the gossip of the media. Yunlan kept silent for now as he must think before he make any move he will regret later. "Shen Wei want to live here with me?" Yezun suggested with a smile, but there is someone who is starting  to get annoyed or maybe jealous. "Never sorry, he is living with me" said Yunlan looking a bit annoyed. " Yunlan don't be harsh" he was looking a bit upset towards Yunlan's jealousy and odd behavior, he then turned to his brother, "Sorry DiDi I can't stay away from him but I will visit you always and meet with you often" Shen Wei now made Yunlan finally happy. Yezun looked down into his plate not liking the fact that Shen Wei has someone else to live with and not stay with him, he was wishing to live together with his brother. "What can I do now? I feel helpless" said Yezun being really sad. "isn't it good to stay here with me until the media clames down and forget about your matter?" he tried to suggest wishing for his twin to accept.

Shen Wei opened his eyes wide, "Yunlan, will you be ok with that?" he acceptd easily not thinking of his twin or himself but more of his lover to not be in big trouble, a scandle with a man is more problematic and dangerous for his career.

HELLO,

I am back finally ^^

I will try to update soon and make up for you, I had a great holiday and now I am back on track I missed you my beloved readers.