Meeting the parents 💕

"mummy Im tired" Ella whines as they walk home from school. "well were meeting Mikey's parents tonight" Ariana says "okay" she pouts "hey you like Mikey" Ariana says "how about I lit you have a little 30 minute sleep" Ariana suggests and Ella nods raising her arms making Ariana pick her up and let her fall asleep on her shoulder.

Ariana places her on the sofa when she got in before locking the door and going to shower since Ella was asleep it gave her a little time to get ready her self. She decided to put her hair in a bun since it was easy to do before applying some light make up and getting into a cute outfit.

She walks downstairs to Ella and gently wakes her up "come on I gave you longer than I said" Ariana says "okay mummy" Ella climbs off the sofa

She walks downstairs to Ella and gently wakes her up "come on I gave you longer than I said" Ariana says "okay mummy" Ella climbs off the sofa. "you look cute mama" Ella smiles "thank you princess" Ariana smiles taking her to her room.

Ariana gets her some jeans and a top out before helping her change. "what did you do today that has made you all tired" Ariana asks "we were outside playing all day" Ella smiles letting Ariana brush her hair into a pony tail.

Ariana opens the door and lets Mikey in. "you look cute" he smiles "thank you" she smiles giving him a hug. "Hi Mikey" Ella smiles "hi" he smiles giving her a hug. "are you ready" he asks "i need the car seat one second" Ariana says "no need I have one" he says making Ariana look at him. "got to keep that little girl safe if I wanna date her mama" he says "you shouldnt have" Ariana pouts "it okay" he smiles "come on then Ella" Ariana holds her arm out and Ella takes her hand.

Ariana places her in the car seat and fastened her in before she climbs into the front. "so its pasta for tea i think its that okay" Mikey asks "yeah thats fine" Ariana smiles.

"mummy" Ella asks "yes sweetheart" Ariana turns around to look at her "will they like me" Ella asks "they will love you" Mikey says "okay" Ella smiles. "were here" Mikey says making Ariana climb out the car and get Ella out. 

Ariana bends down and pulls Ella into a hug "everything will be okay" Ariana kisses her head before taking her hand. Mikey takes Ariana's hand as he lead her down the path and into the house.

"Mum Ariana is here" Mikey says making Ella hide behind Ariana's legs. "hi Ariana" she smiles. "hi" Ariana smiles "Ella its okay" Ariana bends down. "shes not going to hurt you" Ariana rubs her back. "Ella" Mikey says making Ella look at him. "you weren't this shy when you met me" he picks her up "okay. Hi" Ella looks to his mum. "Hi Ella" she smiles.

Ella leans to Mikey's eat "mummy loves you" Ella whispers "does she" he gasps and Ella nods. "well I love her too" she smiles to Ariana before putting Ella down.

"you three go have some fun Ill call you when food is ready" she smiles and Mikey nods. "so what would this princess like to do" he asks Ella "watch frozen" she asks "ill see if i can get that movie up" Mikey says leading him to his room.

"mummy wee" Ella jumps "through that door Ella" Mikey says "mummy" she asks making her follow her into the bathroom. Ella uses the toilet before washing her hands. "better" Ariana asks and Ella nods "thank you" she smiles to Mikey "what you thanking me for" he asks "for making my mummy happy" Ella smiles "your welcome" he smiles kissing her cheek.

"i got one of mummy's kisses" Ella smiles "I guess you did" Mikey smiles. "whens your first exam" Mikey asks "tomorrow" Ariana says "its french so Ive failed anyway" Ariana says "not the attitude to have" Mikey says "no its just not my strong subject" she smiles.

"does this mean I dong get to see you" he pouts "its just means im going to be stressed" Ariana says.

****
"mummy" Ella says "yes baby" Ariana asks "i want cheese" she pouts as she looks at Ariana's who had cheese. "you have to ask" Ariana says trying to build her confidence up. Ella shakes her head. "why dont you ask Mikey" Ariana says "Mikey" Ella asks "yes Ella" he chuckles "please may I have cheese like mummy" Ella asks "of course you can" he smiles getting her some.

"thank you" she smiles "So Ariana how old are you" his mum asks "16" Ariana replies "I turn 17 next month" she smiles "How old are you Ella" she asks "3" Ella smiles "im nearly 4" she says "you have a few more months yet baby" Ariana says making her pout.

"mummy I forgot Mikey's drawing" Ella pouts "do you didnt I have it" Ariana hands it to her "I drew you a picture in school" Ella hands it to him. "wow thank you" he smiles.

"how long have you 2 known each other" his mum asks "about 2 months" Mikey says and she nods.