💗Chap 19💗

Zak was about to leave when he noticed a car drive roughly into the garage. A man came out of the car holding a gun and wearing a mask on his face. Zak was still thinking of who he was when he heard gunshots, the first person he thought of was Delancy.

He was about to come out of the car when he saw the man dragging Delancy to his car. Zak suspected something wrong. As the car drove off, he followed it.

At the hall, there was already commotion as people ran to save their heads, the bride was kidnapped. The groom's family took Nicholas away as they thought he was in more danger, he tried to resist but they convinced him and left the hall.

Avery and Jonas were at the Wrights mansion, Avery couldn't settle down. "Relax Avery, I'm about to call the police."

"No, don't call the police I know who did this."

"What? Who, tell me who kidnapped Delancy."

***
"Seems like someone wants to die, he has been following us since we left the hall."

Delancy looked at the car following and saw that it was Zak driving. She wasn't worried about her own life now it was of Zak's. "Maybe he's going on his own."

"Well, ain't stupid."

"What's your name?" Delancy asked to distract him.

"I'm Nono but my real name is Jack, why you asking?"

"It's not bad to know who's taking you from your wedding."

"I'm just working for my mother that's all, I don't need you for anything," Nono said.

"Oh really, who's your mother?"

"Grace. Popularly called Aunt Morti."

Aunt Morti! This is this involving my mother, Delancy thought. What does this woman wants?

She was jolted out of her thoughts by a loud crash, she turned and saw that Zak has had an accident. "Stop!" She yelled at Nono.

"Why?"

"The car behind us has gotten into an accident."

"So, why should I care, serves him right for following us."

At the Wrights, Avery phone rang. It was Nicholas.

Avery: Hello Nicholas, any news?

Nicholas: Yes, Delancy actually planned her kidnap.

Avery: What? How?

Nicholas: She wrote me a note, so there's no need to call the police. She'll be home when she wants to.

Avery: Okay, thank you.

"What happened?" Jonas asked.

"It was Nicholas, he said Delancy dropped a note for him, she planned her kidnap."

"What? But you were saying something like you knew who kidnapped her?"

"Maybe I was mistaken."

"Ava-" The phone rang again. It was a blocked number.

Avery: Hello.

Unknown: Avery Wright, have you been searching for your daughter?

Avery: Morti? Do you have Delancy.

Unknown: Yes, your beautiful daughter is here with me.

Avery: Tell me, what do you want. I'll give you any amount. Please just let my daughter go. She doesn't have to be involved in this mess.

Unknown: *laughs evily* I'll call you back Ava, you know better than to involve the police.

The call was ended, Avery dropped to the chair in tears. "I was right, Aunt Morti has Delancy."

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Hi there,

It's short, I know.

This chapter?

About Zak, will he survive the accident?

Delancy, will she escape?

Avery, I never thought she would care about her daughter. But, what's the secret she's hiding?

Till the next part,

Don't forget to click on that 🌟 and feedback.

Aleesha ❤❤

Xo.