Chapter 33

Hey guys I hate to say this but this will be the end of the book. Their will be a sequel but I have other books that need to be finished. So enjoy and here's a recap of what happened in Chapter 32.

"Actually sweetheart your best friend is dead Zack killed her" the mysterious person spoke with an amused tone.

I shook uncontrollably I felt I sharp pain in my chest and I heard a voice. "Why don't you let me take control for once". And before I knew I couldn't feel anything all I heard was screams and shouting. What the hell was happening I thought, "That was fun I'll be back later don't get into anymore trouble though".

I looked back behind me and was shocked to see that there was a decent size hole in the window and like I promised everyone there heads were all clean off. I gasped in shock I didn't understand anything anymore.

"Well your really a strange person after all aren't you" that mysterious person asked. I slowly turned around and gasped out of fear and shock.

"Josh" I squeaked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's pov:

Flashbacks:

8th grade I was in love so in love I would get butterflies just thinking about him. Yes him the guy who treated me with kindness but was actually a jerk.

The guy you would dream of being with forever. The guy you gave your heart to and he broke it. Every girl has one mine was josh, josh Edwards.

End of flashbacks:

"Why are you doing this" I asked calmly but my voice was shaky. "Well you see Sophie I created the shape shifters for one main reason to capture my bride to be" josh said with a smirk plastered to his face.

"Who the hell you talking to it must not be me cause there ain't no damn way I'm marrying a guy anytime soon especially a prick" a spoke with venom coating my voice

"To be correct Sophie your not her she's the person inside of you I want" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And w-who might t-that be" I asked my voice shaking and tears threatening to escape from my eyes.

"Well you see Sophie she is a demon matter fact a powerful one and I want her. And do you know why I want her" I kept quite not saying anything.

"Because she can help me rule the world" he said calmly. I let out a laugh "Go to hell cause let me tell you something josh no one and I mean no one is ruling the world" I told him not wanting to piss him off so much.

He smirked "well then I guess I will have to see if I can get her to come out again".

I turned around and ran past all the bodies and to out of the cell I ran past all the people in their cells. I ran to the nearest door that was open and ran into it.

I went up some stairs and was about to grab the handle of the door when I was yanked back. I yelped and went flying down the stairs.

When I got to the end of the stair case I groaned In agony and got back up staggering on my legs catching my breath.

I started to walk but was pushed down on the floor. "Going somewhere Sophie" josh smirked and asked with an amused tone.

"Yea to see if hell wanted you back" I said while kicking josh where the sun don't shine.

I quickly got up and started running down a hallway and opened a door. After I was in I locked the door and turned around.

I gasped at the site it was Stacy on a table with machines and cords around her.

"Stacy" I cried out and ran to her side grabbing her hand checking for a pulse. One second nothing two seconds nothing three seconds nothing four seconds nothing. I stayed for a minute like this but there was no pulse.

"Oh God Stacy no please wake up please you can't die you can't be dead" I said softly sobbing.

I squeezed her hand "if your alive do something anything please" I begged still sobbing. Nothing no sign of life she was really dead and I couldn't do nothing about it.

"N-no Stacy no its not true its just not wake up already stop playing" I screamed while continuing to cry and grieve.

I fell to the floor crying why was this happening to me first my family, then Victoria, then Chase and Aarion, now Stacy.

I screamed and punched the walls finally I sat on the metal table looking at my best friend who was now dead.

I slowly took a deep breath and screamed to who ever could hear me "You better watch your back josh and zack cause I'm coming for you and I'm going to skin you alive and watch you die with my own eyes.

*THE END*

<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞<3∞

Sorry it had to end like this and was short but there will be a sequel I just need to finish working on other books. But don't be upset cause that's not the end of Stacy or Chase or Aarion. Sophie just thinks there all dead there's a little secret. Anyways don't forget TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW thanks for reading bye bye.