PTSD

Genji gasped and groaned as the sword pierced his chest apart.
Blood spilled all over his and Hanzo's clothes,dying then red for the most part.
The begging look that Hanzo got from his brother was a truly traumatizing one.
He didnt want to.
But he had to.
As Genji's breath and struggled got quieter,Hanzo started hyperventilating a little.
Sojiro placed a hand on his son's shoulder.
"It had to be done,Hanzo.You disposed of the disgrace."
Genji tried to get the blade out of him,but was unable to.
Coughing up blood,Hanzo saw his smaller brother staring at him,whidpering:"H-hanzo..."

Hanzo suddenly sat up,bathing in his own sweat.While hyperventilating,he looked around to nozice that he had fallen asleep in his apartment.
After a mere moment,the Shimada threw the blanket to the side and rushed into the bathroom,bending over the toilet and started to throw up.
It was always the same dream that was haunting him.
He knew that he was forced to kill his brother,yet  still felt like it was his,and ONLY his fault.
Tears mixed with the disgusting liquid coming out of his mouth.

As everything he had eaten today was back in the bowl,Hanzo sat down next to the toilet and stared on the floor,wiping his tears away.
"Genji...I am incredibly sorry..."

After dwelling for a couple of minutes,Hanzo went over to the fridge,grabbing a bottle of his belived Sake and sat down on the balcony.
Throwing a blanket around his body,Hanzo started drinking and smoking,as he was trying to distract himself by admiring the view.

As every night,it only worked for a short period of time.
Hanzo got back up,slipped into a cloak and went out in his pyjamas,covering most of it with the cloak.
It was 2AM and the streets were nearly empty.
Barely any cars.
Barely any people.

Hanzo decided to go to the nearby gas station to grab an energy drink and then head to the local library which was open all the time.

As Hanzo entered the gas station,the bell above the door rang.
The cashier who had probably fallen asleep jolted awake.
"A-ah!H-hello,Mister Shimada!
Retsnom,i believe?"

Hanzo sighed,nodded and let out a long,painful 'Indeed' while walking over to the shelf which had the Retsnom in it.As he grabbed to cans,one of his spirit dragons looked at him out of one of his pockets.
Luckily enough,the cashier was too distracted staring at the counter,waiting for Hanzo to pay so he could go back to sleep.

Giving the dragon a strict look,it disappeared back in the depths of the pocket.
Hanzo slowly walked towards the cashier,yawning meanwhile.
Arriving at the counter,he looked to the side and grabbed a small package of chewing gums.
"That would be...3,47$"

Hanzo paid with a 5$-note,then taking the change and puting it into one of his many pockets.
"Good night,Sam-"
Hanzo said and took his products,leaving the gas station immediately.

As the male was walking down the streets,he came past an alley,in which 3 men with baseball bats,hoodies and masks were threatening a woman.
She was struggling with shaking them off.
Hanzo made a noise of disgust,rushing up to the men.
"Dishonor,all of you!"
As performing some quick Martial Arts moves,the bandits quickly noticed that they couldnt stand a chance.
They fled.
Hanzo shook his head and crossed his arms."So predictable."

The female who had just been saved hugged the Shimada tightly,thanking him countless times as the Shimada himself just stood there,blankly staring at her.
"Go back inside,woman.It is not save out here this late."

"Of course,of course..."The woman quickly ran off and Hanzo went back to his routine.
Sadly,it had gotten a routine since there was barely a night in which this dream didnt haunt him.

He just tried to get on different thoughts...
Which would perhaps be easier through lecture...

"Hello,Pamela..."
Hanzo greeted the old lady who was the librarian at this place.

"Hello,Hanzo."
For being up in the middle of the night,she was still pretty awake.
She didnt seem tired at all.

"I'll be at the very back again..."Hanzo told her.
'Not that she would care...'he then thought to himself.

Pamela nodded and wished him a lot of fun as he disappeared in the very back of the library.
While walking up and down between the shelves,Hanzo took a few books out and stuck them back in if they seemed boring.

Then,after a couple of minutes,a strange book with golden letters on it caught his attention.
He took it out of the shelf and looked at the cover.
...a pentagram...

Hanzo was...mildly intrigued and sat down,taking a sip of his energy drink,starting to chew his gum and beginning to read.

I'll try to make all chapters this long!❤