Getting out of Hand

It's gonna get angsty now.Dont read if it triggers you.❤

Hanzo had cut a small wound into one of his arms,attempting to draw the pentagram with the smallest amount of blood possible.

After placing the candles on the 5 ends of the star,the archer quickly applied a bandage on the wound he had inflicted on himself.

Coming back with a lighter in his hand,Hanzo lit the candles on fire
and took the book in his hands,standing in the middle of the pentagram.

Standing in the darkness which was only regulated by the candles,Hanzo looked down at the book,reading the lines he had to say.

He was sick of always remembering what he did to Genji...
He was sick of feeling the mental pain he is going through...
He needed to do something.

"In the depths of despair,in the highest stage of ruin.I call upon the great devil himself."
(I tried lmao)

A cold gust of wind made its way through the window,blowing the candles flames out...
Hanzo was somehow pushed to the floor,forced to kneel down.

A scary voice in his head started to talk to him as he was unable to move.

'You have called?'

Hanzo was shocked.It actually worked.He needed a few seconds to gather his thoughts...

"I need you to help me..."

'You know that you will have to do something in return?"

"Yes,I am aware..."Hanzo sighed.
"I killed my brother years ago.I would like to have him back alive in exchange for...Whatever it is that you want."

'Nothing easier than that.Just collect souls for me,and your brother shall live.If you dont keep your part of the contract,I won't keep mine.

"I will try my best to keep it."

'Now then,like that,you are not able to take people's souls...We need to...'An evil chuckle echoed through Hanzo's head.'Enhance your body a little.Find out what you're able to do afterwards for yourself."

A cold hand was placed on Hanzo's throat,as immense pain suddenly ran through his body.

"Nrg-ARGH-"
Hanzo was released as he bent forward in pain,his fingernails burying in the carpet as he groaned in pain,starting to sweat badly.

Hanzo's fingernails went sharp,he felt his teeth growing as he noticed his skin turning grey.On top of that,a strange light shined down on his hands,which must have come from his eyes.

As the transformation was done,Hanzo quickly got up and dashed into the bathroom,looking at his new,improved self in the mirror.

He looked like some sort of demon,but more human than others.

As soon as he started to think of how he looked before,he somehow went back to that state...

"W-what..."
As the image of him as a demon popped back in his mind,his physical appereance drastically changed,back to his demon-like form...

Apparently,this is how he would change...Obviously,running around with grey skin,glowing eyes,fangs and claws would make people consider him suspicious.

He looked at himself in the mirror...
He had become an even bigger monster than he already was...
Hanzo's eyes widened in fear as he punched his hand through the mirror,running down the hallway,throwing a cloak over himself and putting sunglasses on,stuffing his hands in his pockets.

The only thing that could still be seen were his fangs.
Cold air surrounded him,the many people that were around him made him a little anxious....
What if someone would notice?"

"H-hey!"A female voice shouted.

Hanzo shrugged,recognizing the very voice he had just heard...It was the voice of the woman he had rescued not long ago.

Hanzo quickly turned sideways,starting to run down a dark alley.He heard footsteps behind him.
She was following the archer.

Hanzo's eyes made him able to see better in the dark.
The end of the alley was near...

He stopped,standing right in front of the wall where the alley ended.
A hand was placed on a shoulder,as he heard her breathing loudly.

"Q-quite athletic,aren't you...?
I really am not-I wanted to-"

Hanzo turned with a very quick movement,placing one hand on the back of the woman's head,pushing her head into his direction,placing his lips on hers.

Hanzo's fangs forced her mouth open...
Strange...In that exact second,Hanzo knew what to do...
He inhaled deeply as a warm breath was taken from her mouth to his...

The woman's eyes rolled up and her body got heavy.
Her soul has been sucked out,she was an empty vessel now.

Hanzo let her body fall in a couple of cardboard boxes and thought of his usual self,causing him to turn back into it...

After that,his memory was a whole blank...
He only remembered waking up to his bell ringing...
Hanzo stared outside the window.

The sun was rising,his skin was normal.He stumbled up to the door,opening it slowly.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw who was standing there.

The devil was indeed keeping his promise.