Chapter Two

December 12th year 744. The day it happened. Sera (Sara) was training with her magic. But they didn't care. The army, the marching, the war drums. Everything, Everything still burns in my mind. The fire and screams of my town, It still kills me, it is why my heart went black. Those bastards took her life just because she was a wizard! The whole town.. The kingdom can never be forgiven, and the king shall pay with his life. And I will be the one to take it, Not for me. But for Sera, and the first Hades.

"You think I would of been used to it now, Ya know." she mumbled into burnt wood of the ruined house from 744, the only memory she had of Sera, the only bit of sanity Ura still had, "The feeling of being alone, you being gone," the tears dropped from her eyes but for some reason this was the only time she cried, seven years after her daughters death, Seven long dark and painful years, and the king has still lived. Year 751 October 25th, But I have not forgotten. "You were just FOUR!" Her scream echoed through out the woods and through the town but nobody came, Ura's tears fell faster with each flooding memory. A fire was beginning to engulf her with each one as well. After finally calming down Ura sat and stared at the charred embers of her old home and just sat with silence "They will pay." she grumbled under her breathe before standing and walking away deeper into the forest, "They will pay."