11th Doctor x Reader

Imagine: Thinking about what the Doctor means to you.

You had been travelling with the Doctor for ages now. You were there when he regenerated from his 10th incarnation into the one he's in now. Amy and Rory are onboard the TARDIS as well, and you utterly adore them. Of course, Amy knows what you think of the Doctor.

Love isn't a word you like to just throw around. It was a strong word in your opinion, and you rarely tell anyone you love them. Yet, there's the Doctor. The daft Time Lord had stolen your heart the moment he took your hand and whispered, "Run."

Yet, he's oblivious.

He doesn't know he's got your heart in his hands and could break it any moment he desired. He doesn't know how much you care about him or how you'd do anything to make sure he's happy.

And of course he's told you about the famous Rose Tyler, and you kinda wish he didn't. Everytime you think about admitting to the Doctor what he means to you, she pops into your head. She's still got him wrapped around her finger, and it breaks your heart. Just the mention of her name can send him into silence.

Maybe one day you'll tell him you love him. Maybe you'll finally work up the courage. Maybe you'll have it planned out or you'll blurt it out on a whim. And maybe, just maybe...he'll love you too.

******
My first Doctor Who imagine, so I'd appreciate the advice. :) Also, I can do requests! Just comment a plot, and I promise to do my best to make you happy!