P.O.V

Hailey

As soon as I heard Justin say that, I ran to Sophia's room where Selena was trying to cheer her up along with Luke in her arms. I quickly told the both of them the news and they rushed up and followed me to the garage with Luke where Justin had already started the car.

The automatic garage door opened and we pulled out of the drive way closing the garage door. It took us around 5 minutes to reach the address the police had given to us.

Arriving at the place it wasn't really a house at all. It was a lake. There were many cars around it. Police cars, and an ambulance. Maybe people were surrounded something. We all got out of the car and rushed towards the police officers.

"Hey what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"Where's drew?" I asked them and they sighed sadly moving out of the way.

"But drew.."

As he turned away I saw Drew's body laid on the stretcher with marks all over his face.

"Drew!" I cried kneeling next to him. I checked for any sign of breathing but I found none. I slowly got up looking wide eyed at Justin.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs bieber But.. I'm afraid it seems like drew drowned himself in the lake.. or was drowned by someone.." the police officer spoke.

"NO, DREW BABY NO.." I screamed as I tried to shake drew awake.

"Drew get up! DREW PLEASE!" I cried as my body racked with sobs.

"Justin. Justin. Wake him up. Please wake him up." I sobbed as I looked up at a crying Justin.

I looked at Sophia who was kneeling next to the car looking at her brothers dead body, sobbing relentlessly.

She ran up to us with tears in her eyes.

"Mom. Please. No. Dad please save drew. He can't die. He's my brother. Please fix him. Please..." Sophia cried holding onto my hand and then tugging on Justin.

"Please.." She miettes crying into her hands.

Justin envelopes both me and Sophia in a strong grip as all three of cried into each other's arms.

They're all I had now. My Drew was gone.

My son was dead.

•••

*sniffle sniffle*

Pls don't kill me 😟

-Taylor💋