Chapter 9

Andrea's POV

I was about to ask for his name when the lights suddenly lit open.

I can now see his face clearly and that shocked me for I know him!

He was the guy who saved me from embarrassment when I entered their room! And now, here he is smiling in front of me as he was teasing me. I didn't realize when I said you're Akki's friend! Goshh so stupid of me. And me... Here I am eyes widened and mouth opened as I recall the day I tried to make another embarrassing moment.

I just did not noticed him earlier when we met, Oh my gosh!

"Oh what a small world it is" he smiled as he fix himself.

I looked at Nikki and they were nowhere to be seen, ugh! Those two! I am never going to join them ever again.

"seems like your friend fools you huh?" he said as he stood up, but he didn't walk away, he was just standing there.

"Oh come on! It's not like you're gonna watch it again you know!" he said as he put his both arms on his waist.

~~~

I am now walking going out of the cinema and he was following me(assuming self tsktsk) as he was going out too.

"you know what, in my every action, there's always a condition" without any further words he took my hand and dragged me into somewhere else.

"You know, arcade eases pain" he said while we were standing in front of an arcade station.

"Says who?" I smirked as I lift one eyebrow.

He looked at his both sides and at the back and looked back at me.

"Have you seen anyone here?" he opened his arms gesturing that no one was here except him.

I rolled my eyes and entered the station without waiting for him.

"I really don't know much more about arcades" I said as I was studying the whole room, filled with arcade games and peoples, mostly teenagers.

"Me too" he said as he held my arm. "but you know, first timer always makes the best experience".

He then again dragged me as we both play arcades, we didn't took long enough and we moved to another play station.

"You know how to dance?" he looked at me with a mischievous smile.

We both played this machine which we need to follow the steps, the song was hiphop and we were both laughing as we follow those.

All I could remember was just me swaying my hands and moving, thumping my feet, I never followed the steps and that made it fun.

We then moved to another game, Wack-a-mouse, it was also fun, how he hit those mice and made me do it too.

We then went to the basketball station and it is more enjoyble, he always shoots the ball.

I almost hugged him when I made my shoot. I was so amazed at how he knew all the games and won most of the time.

We collected our tickets and won a cute little poodle. I know, a most common thing a guy would give to a girl. But this one, we shared it and named it oursleves... Pillow.

We separated the days and each day, we will take care of pillow and be with him for the rest of the day.

After a long time playing, we both felt hungry and we decided to take a rest and eat at a restaurant.