Stinkship (Individual)

You and Kaden have been fighting together for a while and have gotten close. You've invited him out on a little date of sorts and he happily accepts. However as you arrive in a nice little forested grove that you know he likes, you are in for a very stinky surprise. From here the story can take a few different routes.

1: Kitsune males have horrible gas... and an unusual romantic tradition. To prove she's worthy of dating the female must endure her boyfriend's horrendous flatulence for a long period without losing consciousness or giving up. Can you endure enough to become the cute fox's wife? (Female characters only for this one, for obvious reasons.)

2: You confess your love to Kaden... but he doesn't return it. No, he'd rather use you as a seat and he even had a huge gassy lunch before he came just to make it extra horrible for you. Looks like your romantic dream is about to become a stinky hell! (This one is open to male characters too, since you're getting rejected anyway.)

3: Let's skip the foreplay... it's just a super gassy sex scene~ (This one can only be done in private and with female characters. Lots of sex, lots of farting on you, minimal plot.)