CH.01 : Skin

No heels, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin
No jeans, take 'em off, wanna feel your skin
You a beast, oh, you know that I like that skin
Come here baby, all I wanna see you in is just skin
All in, baby, don't hold nothing back
Wanna take control, ain't nothing wrong with that
Say you likin' how I'm feelin', gotta tell me that
Just put your skin, baby on my skin

_Rihanna

Taylor's POV

I seductively licked my bottom lip, then tugged it inbetween my teeth. Her butt grinded hard on my crotch, making it hard for me to not be extremely turned on. Her cute mini skirt had rode up a little due to her moving on me, exposing her black lace sexy underwear. I put both my hands besides her waist and pulled her impossibly closer to me, she grinded faster, her hips swaying with the rhythm of the blasting song that had everyone in the club on their feet, dancing the night away.

She turned around and I instantly pulled her to me, her hands played around with my hair and I dug my face in the crook of her neck, sucking it and trailing butterfly kisses all the way to her jawline. She let out a soft desirable moan that only landed to my ears, I smiled knowing I had something good going on.

"Wanna get out of here?," I whispered, gently nipping on her ear lobe. She hummed, nodding her head slowly. Taking that as a yes, I took hold of her hand and we exited the club. I wasn't as drunk as she was, so I could drive hence I led her to my car.

After getting in, she jumped over and saddled me on the drivers seat. Before I could say anything her lips caressed mine. I kissed her back, surprised though that she'd already initiated the night before I had even drove us to my place.

My hands played around with her butt, lightly massaging it. Our tongues toyed around, exploring each other. We fought for dominance and she surprisingly ended up winning; I never lose so she amazed me. I moaned in her mouth deciding to let her take control since I'll probably take my reign later on in my hotel room. Her hands took a tour on my body, falling on my flat stomach and playing with my abs. Unlike most girls I've slept with, her touch seemed to do something to my body; it awakened my senses and made me want more with every ticking second. Just as I was slipping my hands inbetween her thighs, making my way to her panties, she held it and pulled away from the kiss. We were both heavily breathing. I opened my eyes seeing that she still had hers closed.

"What's your name?," her question caused me to raise an eyebrow and let out a very husky chuckle. She bit her lip and I couldn't help but want to taste her right then.

"Chase," I replied with a low voice, ignoring the sexual fantasies swirling in my head. She changed her sitting position, getting off me and going back to the passengers side. Okay now I'm confused.

"Well Chase, as much as you're smoking hot and I am freaking horny...I don't want to be fucked in a car outside a club. Take me somewhere appropriate."

Damn!

Her voice though. It went inside my head like electric waves, electrocuting my whole self. I took in a deep breath and started the car, swiftly driving away from the club to my hotel room.

The drive was quite, for a moment I thought I was alone in my car. How can she be this drunk and stay calm, that's very weird. I pulled up outside the hotel and went out to open the car door for her. She stumbled out, clinging onto me. We made our way inside the hotel, taking the elevator to the last floor. Just as the elevator doors shut I pulled her face to mine and hungrily kissed her. I held on my sexual frustration all through the ride and I couldn't anymore. I pushed her against the elevator wall, running my hands on her body and letting them rest on her sides. This time I took dominance in the battle of the tongues. She moaned, hands round my neck pulling me into her. The elevator dinged and opened on the last floor. We went out, our tongues never parting. We paused in the hallway feeling each other, groaning and moaning until we heard a very loud attention seeking cough which caused us to pull apart.