Part 38

6 months later
In a few days Jensen starts filming for season 13, but today we are in Vancouver for a convention. I have a panel at 11 am with Ruth, Brianna and Kim. Then I have photo-ops at 12:30 pm and autographs at 5 pm with the rest of the cast. Meanwhile Jensen has his panel with Jared at 1:30 pm and photo-ops at 3pm. But we have to go there together, so he won't sleep more than me, which makes me kinda happier. And for the last panel of #vancon, Jensen, Jared and I have a 30-minute panel at 7:30 pm.

We woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, which Jensen made me eat and we were ready to go. "Wait, I think I'll go change. I feel like these jeans are kinda tight" I say "Fine, just do it fast because Cliff will be down in 5" "Got it" I say and I go to the room. I replace the jeans with patterned trousers

 I replace the jeans with patterned trousers

My hair was up on a messy bun. "Ready?" "Yeah, let's go" I say and we leave our apartment.

We got to the hotel that hosted the panel and went to the green room. Almost immediately I had to leave for my panel. I kiss Jensen and I leave with the rest of the girls.

"We have all seen the work that you did on the flash and I want to say that you did a great job, as you did on supernatural too of course. I wanted to ask in which set you had the most fun" a girl asks "Without saying that--" I start saying and I feel my phone vibrating. I hung up and I continue "Without saying that I didn't have fun while filming the flash, I have to answer supernatural. Because--" my phone vibrates again. I hung up again and I continue "Because that's where I can be with my husband all day and because many of them are right here". It vibrates again and I take it out of my pocket and turn it off.

After our panel ended, I turn on my phone and I see that I have four missed calls and a text from Dr. Robbins. Walking to the green room, I open the text. "Do you know?" the text says "know what?" I text her back. I go in the green room and I sit next to Jensen. "Everything ok?" he asks me "Yeah. Robbins just texted me" I say "She is probably checking on you. I mean you just had your second ivf" "But still only one line on the tests" "It's ok" he says and I kiss him. My phone rings, it's Robbins. "I'll be back" I say and get out to answer the phone.

I finished my photo-ops around 1 pm. Jensen was already at his panel. I called Gen to tell her what my doctor said to me earlier. I haven't told Jensen yet because I don't know how to say it to him. Kim noticed that I was acting kinda weird and asked me if I needed something. I told her what Robbins told me and she offered to help.

Jensen and Jared's panel was over but I was still in the bathroom. And the second line finally appeared. I gasped and teared up as I saw them. I grabbed the pregnancy test and I run out of the bathroom. "(Y/N)? Everything ok?" Jensen asks as I run in the green room. "Yes, come with me" I say and I take him out of the room.

"(Y/N), why are you crying? Did something happened?" he asks and I start laughing "Ok, now you are scaring me" he says. "Don't. It's something good. Really good" I say and I take the test out of my pocket "Two lines" I say and more tears fall. He takes it from my hand and looks at it shocked. He looks back to me and hugs me. "Jay, those months was the hardest part of my life" "But they are finally over" "Yes. Thank you for not letting me give up" I say and I kiss him. "Your welcome" he says and kisses me.

"Get a room you two" Jared says and we pull away from the kiss "No, we won't" Jensen says. He looks at me and I nod "Because of that" he continues and shows Jared the pregnancy test. "No way" Jared says and looks at us. "Congratulations" he says and hugs both of us. "I'll call Gen" he says "You don't have too. She already knows that we are pregnant buddies" I say "So, Gen knew before me?" Jensen asks and I chuckle "I had to tell someone when Robbins told me, so I called Gen. Do you think that Jared knew before me when she found out that she is pregnant?" I say "That's fair then" Jared says and I chuckle.

It was almost the end of the convention and we were at our last panel. "Hi, my question is actually for (Y/N). Sorry guys" a lady says "No, don't apologise to them" I say and she laughs "Ok. Because the flash was your last work, do you have any projects for the future?". "I do actually but not as an actor. It's probably the first time I say this but, I will be directing episode 7 of season 13 this year, on Supernatural" I say and there are screams from the audience.

"Just so you know, I won't know my lines" Jared says and Jensen agrees "And we won't be on time" he continues and the audience laughs "I don't expect neither of you to either be on time or remember your lines" I say "Good for you" Jared says and I chuckle.