A rainy day

Dedicated to:

MrsASR 😬😬

Sub-dedicated to:

Ananya_malik 💜💜

and

singhgayatri 💕💕

***********

"AMMA!"

"AMAL!!!"

The door flung open and a little figure rushed inside the room with springs attached to her tiny feet, calling out for her mother excitedly with a huge smile plastered on her lips but to her dismay, the poor little fellow collided with the legs of a taller figure who- at the same time- was running towards the room's entrance to get out whilst calling for her daughter with the same excitement as of her daughter!

As the two figures had a deadly collusion, both of them stumbled backwards, wincing loudly with a grim expression on their faces.

"Hey Devi Maiya!" Khushi cried out, staring down at the tinier version of herself with worry etched all over her face while her daughter being the little laad-governor she was, blurted out her favorite phrase.

"What the--!?" Amal growled cutely, glaring up at her mother.

Ignoring her threatening Arnav-like looks, Khushi immediately sat on the ground and pulled her daughter in her arms, examining her body all over. "Amal, doll, are you alright? Did it hurt you? Are you feeling any kind of pain? I am so sorry jaan. Amma didn't see you coming inside. Tell me, does it hurt you somewhere? Should I call--"

"Relaxh Amma." Amal interrupted her babbling mother. "Bleath, ok? I finhe. Nothing happeh(happened). Look! No hult anywhele." She pointed towards herself, trying to convince her panicking mother.

Not convinced with her daughter's assurance, Khushi examined her all over looking out for any possible injuries making Amal shake her head in disbelief.

"Unbeivbah(Unbelievable)!" She muttered under her breath which was obviously heard by Khushi who in return, grimaced.

"Stop talking like your father. Otherwise you will also become a laad-governor like him." She advised, making a face.

"Amma!!" Amal screeched. "No shay aboh daddy like thish. He ish besht.." She flared up her nose button nose cutely which had turned red in anger.

Khushi rolled her eyes and twitched her mouth from left to right before getting up from the floor, all the way picking Amal in her arms too. She cuddled her doll to her chest and kissed her chubby cheeks lovingly, smiling brightly.

Life with a devilishly devious doll!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara