unknown feelings 2

So for the late chapter...looks like I got a lot if reads thanks....and I saw that this story has being added to a lot of reading lists......
oh yea i dont own fairy tail just this story...enjoy....

"Crash"!!!

Juvia... Gray yelled as he rushed to meet her..

Juvia ,Juvia ...gray called her name repeatedly, then she opened her eyes and yelled.......

Gray-sama watch out!!!!...

"Boom"!!!!! There was an explosion and the dust from the explosion covered Gray's field of vision...
Then he noticed he could not feel anything in His arms....then the dust parted a way.. And there in front of him stood juvia who shielded him from the attack....
G-gray-sama.. . Juvia said as her body fell to the ground .... Gray ran towards her carried her into a hug..( like in the photo) then kimaru throwed another attack to finish them off...
Boom!!!!....
Gray!!!!.... Erza yelled...
Juvia!!!!... Gajeel yelled...
Then the dust parted and they saw....ice-make fortress.... And gray and Juvia inside it...
Gray still holding Juvia said with his voice cracking....
W-why why d-did you p-protect me..Juvia... Tears falling on her face....then she spoke
Juvia protected Gray-sama, because Gray-sama have protected Juvia a lot and Juvia loves Gray-sama... Juvia said and lifted her hand to wipe Gray's tears but...her hand fell back and Juvia........
Gray walked out of the fortress ...then