Chapter 29

When I made it to the spot where Brendan hangs out with the rest of the crew I'm surprised to see that Damon is nowhere in sight. I tap on Brendan's shoulder as we are walking up to everyone "Yeah" Brendan looks at me "Where is Damon?"He looks around confused "I don't know" He looks at the others "Eyyy guys, where is Damon?" Brendan asks Kelsey and Flash "He is at home" Kelsey says. 

We sit down on the bench around the fire pit with Kelsey and Flash "How come?" I ask "I don't know, man" Kelsey shrugs "He texted me hours ago telling me he was gonna sit this one out" Kelsey tells us "That's odd" I give Brendan a confused look "Why is it odd?" I asks Brendan confused "He has never missed out on hanging with us" Brendan shakes his head "I hope he is okay" She sounds worried "Who wants weed?" Flash asks "Me" Kelsey yells in excitement "Me" Flash rolls up the weed and passes it to Kelsey and Brendan "Do you want some?" Flash looks at me "No" I shake my head "Okay" Flash nods.

This is so boring without Damon, I feel like I'm responsible for Damon not being here tonight because of the kiss we shared, maybe he didn't like the kiss so it should explain why he didn't show up tonight because he didn't want to see me as he would be reminded of the kiss. A few hours later we are all dancing and drinking, Kelsey is high, Flash is fine and Brendan is fine, neither one of them is high. 

Kelsey is grinding on Flashes crotch, this is so funny to watch. She finally had enough and she sits on the bench, I sit next to her "Are you okay?" I place my hand on her shoulder "Never been betta sugar" She slurs her words, Brendan walks up to us "Eyyy big bro" Kelsey giggles "We are going home" Brendan says strictly "Noooo" She yells "Get your ass up now" Brendan raises his voice at her "Who are you? My dad" She laughs, Brendan is furious "This is what I have to go through every time she's high"I laugh, Brendan grabs her arm and throws it over his shoulder, I can't help but laugh at how funny they are "It was nice hanging out with you Brianna" Kelsey giggles "Likewise"

I get interrupted by a text message, I pull out my phone from the pocket of my hoodie "Who texted you at this time?" Brendan asks me "Probably Marshall" I unlock my phone, there is a file attached to a message. The message says "I'm just looking out for you" I furrow my eyebrows because the user says unknown, who could it be?. I tap on the file and it revealed a picture of Marshall having sex with Skylar. 

My heart sunk when I see the picture "Did Marshall text you?" I clear my throat and look up at him, he looks curious "No...ummm.... do you know where Damon lives?"I ask Brendan "Yeah, you see that small apartment building opposite of your parents"He points at the apartment building "Yeah?" I furrow my eyebrows looking at the small apartment building "He is on the second floor, room 10a" I get up "Thank you"

I run to his apartment and take the stairs. I'm out of breath. I walk down a long corridor and reach his door "10a" I inhale and exhale a couple of times before I knock on the door. I knock on the door a few times, I hear footsteps growing closer and closer to the door. He opens the door and by the look on his face he did not expect to see me. He is only in his white tank top that reveals his abs perfectly and he is only in his black Calvin Klein boxers.

Authors Note: This next part  is extremely inappropriate so I suggest you skip over it and read the next chapter or if you want you can read it it's completely up to you as a reader. Back to the story.....

"Br--" As he's about to say my name, I rush up to him and pull him into a kiss. I push him inside his apartment and I hear him slam the door shut behind me. He pulls apart from the kiss "What's going on?" He asks me "Just take me" I smirk at him. 

He smiles at me then attacks my lips with his soft lips. He push me on the bed and climbs on top of me without breaking the kiss, our breathing becomes very heavy. He removes my clothes only leaving me with my black lace bra and my high waist black underwear. He kisses my neck and starts to bite and suck on them everywhere, this time there's gonna be more hickeys. I can't help but let out a loud moan as he kisses me. He works is his way down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses until he reaches the waist band of my underwear. 

Before he removes my underwear, I remove my bra and throw them on the floor. He begins to tease me from the outside of my underwear, I arch my back slightly. Once he's done teasing me he removes his white tank top and my underwear. He sticks his finger inside of me and starts massaging me. Fuck, he is good. I arch my back and scream, I grab on the sheets tightly making my knuckles turn white. 

He stick another finger in me and starts to go faster. This is torture "Fuck" I yell as I'm squirming around like crazy. With his one good hand he holds my hips down firmly to prevent me from moving "You like that?" Damon asks me with a smirk "Mmmhhh" I can't speak "I wanna hear you say it" I moan, he goes even more faster with his fingers making me scream in pleasure 

"Say it" He demands "Yes" I yell "Good" He smirks at me and plants a kiss on my lower stomach "What do you want me to do to you?" Damon asks me "Uhhh... Da" Fuck I can't speak, I can't even say his name "Baby you gotta say it or I'll stop" Damon is so mean "Ughhh" I'm annoyed "Come on say it" Damon pressures me "Fuck me, Damon"I smirk at him "Good girl" He removes his fingers from inside of me

"Fuck baby, you are so wet" He removes his boxer and sticks himself in me, my breathing shortens when I feel his length go inside me. He holds my knees up and thrusts slow in me "Faster" I yell "Alright" He thrusts in me fast but not the kind of speed I want "Noooo, faster" He speeds up faster in me. 

Fuck this is it I'm reaching my climax "Damon"I scream out his name "Yeah baby?" He laughs, my moans become silent whimpers. I hear him say my name under his breath and I hear him cuss under his breath "Oh fuck" He moans "I'm gonna" I can barely form a sentence "Me too" He pulls himself out of me after five minutes of fucking me, he lays beside me catching his breath. I struggle to catch my breath "Fuck" He says out of breath "Wow" Damon kisses my forehead. Paybacks a bitch, Marshall