Pickup lines they use on you

Jason - Word had gotten around that the boys around camp half-blood were trying to get you to react to different pickup lines. Jason knew just what to do. He sat next to you at the campfire that night. He noticed how annoyed you looked, but he wasn't going to back down. He thought back to the rumor that floated around a few weeks back that you had a crush on him. He hoped you still did, this would be awkward otherwise.

He bumped your shoulder and gave you a smile, "Are you a campfire? You are smoking hot and I want S'more."  Jason watched you try to hide the fact that your face was bright red.

He thought you looked beautiful and wished you hadn't hidden your face.

----------

Leo - He noticed everyone hitting on you. He wanted to be the one who cracked you. He's had a crush on you for a while now, the pick-up line he thought of could get you to at least smile.

He had to wait until you were alone, it didn't take long before you pulled yourself away from your friends. He hurried after you, "hey, please wait for me."

You sighed and waited for him to catch up before continuing on back to your cabin. You were already annoyed about the number of your campmates hitting on you. You were already annoyed and wanted to go to sleep.

"hey," he said, nudging your side.

you shot him a dirty look, "what, Leo."

"Yeesh, if looks could kill you'd be a weapon of mass destruction."

you couldn't help the laugh you gave. it's been the same lame pick up lines all day. He gave you a huge smile and pumped his fist in the air letting out a victory shout.

-------

Percy - You couldn't find Percy, and you were about to explode. You ran to the beach hoping to find him. You stopped right at the water's edge. You couldn't find him. You kicked the sand in frustration. You threw yourself to the ground staring at the water.

Not too long later the water parted and Percy came out of the water. "Are you okay?" he asked you.

"No, people keep telling me pick-up lines," you huffed.

He sat next to you and you both were quiet for a minute. He wrapped his arm around you, "Are you an octopus? Because you octopi my thoughts."

You smiled at him, heart speeding up.

Frank - You were hiding out in your cabin, hoping people would leave you alone. You don't have a problem with most people, it's just people keep telling you pick-up lines. You don't know why, and it's starting to frustrate you.

A knock on the door interrupted the silence. You slammed the door open. It was your crush Frank looking mildly afraid. You let him in and slam the door shut. "so there's kind of a bet going on trying to make you smile or something."

"Is that why people have been bugging me all day?" she asked sitting next to him.

"yeah... can I ask you something," he asked, "Are you a Galapagos tortoise? You look like you are hiding some goodies under that shell."

you laughed, he smiled victoriously. "I've done it!"

(A/N) I was going to add Nico, Will, and Dakota for a friend of mine because he has a crush on those three but I decided to make that the next part. This is for I_love_Riordanverse