Introduction

You sat in your house, reading a book. Today was your day off, so you were able to relax all day, aside from doing normal housework.

The faint sounds of cars driving by barely reached your ears. Even if they were loud, you'd probably be too immersed into your book to notice.

Alas, your peaceful evening was interrupted by the sudden ringing of your telephone, causing you to flinch ever so slightly.

Looking up, your gaze followed to the source of the noise before closing your book and walking over to the device.

"Hello?" You answered, a familiar voice responding from the other side of the line. "JoJo?"

"(Y/n)! Do you know what happened to Speedwagon?" The teen asked with urgency.

"No, I'm not working at the moment, so I would get the information later than usual. Why?"

"He was killed! By Straizo!"

A/n: Guess who's back baby! It's been over a month since I last published a chapter, but it felt like a whole year, so I decided to write some more despite dying in school (no literally I'm in school while publishing this). And it doesn't help that I have club activities that take up at least 3 hours after school.

Anyways, I just want to say thank you for choosing to read this book, and I hope that you enjoy what's to come!

*feel free to leave comments, and constructive criticism is always welcomed!