Chapter 11

I walked out of the classroom and saw Paul making out with Mandy. For some reason it really irritated me, so I let out a growl. They looked up with surprised eyes and stared at me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked.

“Nothing Alpha” Mandy answered.

“Good”

I walked along the hallway and someone started to walk beside me.

“What has happened this time, Jake” Nick asked me.

“Nothing”

“I know by the way that you are behaving that there is something wrong. Just tellme.” He said.

I sighed. “It just the same as always…”

“Jessica?”

I nodded my head. “She picked a fight with me and now I have detention for a week. And it is all her fault!”

“What did she do then?” Nick asked me.

“Well… she walked into me…” I knew when I said it that it was really a stupid reason to have a fight about, but still she didn’t apologize for bumping into me.

“Do you realize that she maybe got angry because you were mad at her for demanding an apologie and for hurting her with your introduction in the class. I could see pain in her eyes when you said you didn’t have a mate. I know she hurt you but revenge won’t heal you.

“I know… I just… I just want her to feel bad for rejecting me and feel the same way that I did. I left my pack because of her. My heart broke the day she rejected me and it hasn’t been whole since that day.”

“If she hadn’t rejected you I think you would also have left the pack because of the way they treated you. I know you are still in pain because of her but maybe if you try to forgive her you can heal..” Nick told me

I thought about it. I thought about the way she treated me, the way she rejected me, the way she talked to me and everything and I knew I  couldn’t forgive her. Even if I wanted to.

“No she doesn’t deserve it” I answered.

Nick gave me a disappointed look and walked away.

I felt bad for telling Nick that I could never forgive her but it was the truth. At this moment I wasn’t able to do it. Maybe I could be a little bit nicer to her but nothing more. Well I could try it now seeing it was time for my detention with her.

Detention isn’t so bad. The teacher that is supposed to watch the students that have detention was always in the teachers room talking to the other teachers so we didn’t have to be silent and could do whatever we wanted. The only negative thing was that we had to stay longer at school. After my fight with Jessica and talking to Nick I really needed to go for a run but I couldn’t because of this detention caused by Jessica.

When I walked into the classroom Jessica was already there. She glared at me when I looked at her. I walked to the seat that was the furthest away from her and sat down.

  After a long time, I think half an hour, I felt someone watching me. In the beginning I just ignored it but after a time I looked up. Jessica was staring at me in some weird way.

“What?!” I said.

“Nothing” she whispered quickly.

I went back to my work but I got the feeling again.

“Could you please quit staring at me?! It feels creepy!” I demanded without looking up.

“I’m sorry” she whispered.

“What?..”

I looked up at her. Did she really say sorry? But what for? Maybe she apologizes for rejecting me and I can finally start to try to forgive her. I felt a little bit excited.

“You’re sorry for what?” I asked

“I’m sorry for bumping into you and getting you a detention” she said.

My excitement immediately fell.

“It’s okay” I told her in a low voice.

I could see her shiver and I knew it was because of my voice.

“I also..” she started to say but then the bell rang and luckily our first detention was over.

“You also what?” I asked.

Somehow I really wanted to know what she wanted to say to me. I knew it was imported. Don’t ask me how I knew it, I just knew.

“Nothing… it’s nothing…”

I felt a little bit frustrated for not knowing what she wanted to say. I walked out of the classroom and felt someone bump into me. I looked down and saw a little hot girl. She had black hair and blue eyes and was the opposite of Jessica.

“Ooh, I’m sorry” she said.

“it’s fine. It’s not every day that a beautiful girl bumps intome.” I answered.

She giggled.

“Ooh and I must be the beautiful girl. Thanks”

“Your welcome.” I told her.

I could feel the glare of Jessica on my back. Maybe I could try to make her bad for rejecting me a little bit more.

“Well, do you have something to do tomorrow evening?” I asked her.

“ehm no” she answered.

“Do you want to go out with me?” I knew she would agree.

“Yes, I would love to” she gave me a smile.

I heard a soft whine behind me and turned around. Jessica had tears in her eyes and looked at me. When our eyes met she turned around and ran away.

Jessica prepare yourself to know how I felt when you did al you awful things to me.

Hey guys,

Here is finally my new chapter. It is already chapter 11, I never thought I would get this far! And than al the reads I got and the votes. You are all amazing!! I just looked and saw I had 2.300 reads and number 707 on the werewolf list!! Thank you so much! I will try to upload the next  chapter sooner. This time it took so long because I didn’t know what I wanted to happen to the story and everything I wrote was awful. I don’t like this chapter very much but it is better then the other tries.

Well this was everything I think

Thanks again for reading, voting, fanning and commenting!

Please vote and comment!!!

Xx

 Nienke