Runaway (Y/N's POV) -Chapter Four-

I accidentally parked my rat-rod outside my doorstep.  I walked into the house.  I always called my uncle by his name, "David".

David: Where were you, you little shit?

Y/N: Everywhere.

David: Make yourself useful, and get me a beer.

I grabbed two beers.  I give David one and keep the other for myself.

David: Open it.

I opened it with my hands.  He took a drink.  My aunt came in.

David: Now... just a question...

He slaps me in the face.

David: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS?!

Y/N: Ah... geez... I was at school making it so I could get a job and be human.  It ain't anything you would understand.

David tries to beat me but my aunt steps in and saves whatever is left of David.

Aunt: Separate, now! Both of you!

We were trying to kill each other.

Aunt: Y/N, anymore fights with David and you'll be sleeping in that car you brought home.  That's right, Y/N has a car now.

David: How did you get your license? You're too stupid to learn anything!

Y/N: And you're too much of an asshole to get a job and an education.  I have both.

David broke my aunt's grasp and hit me.  I hit him back.  My aunt went to the storage room and came out with two duffel bags.

Aunt: Once you're done fighting, your room has been rented out.  You're moving somewhere else.

I punched David in the face.  He went out cold.  I grab the bags and start packing up my shit.  My aunt goes to her room to do cocaine.  I grabbed some food and water while she was abusing drugs.  I finished packing everything.

Y/N: Bye, assholes!

I left and went to my truck.  I started it and drove off.