Chapter 50

Heart's pov
After the sweet sex I feel asleep , sandwiched between my husband and his brother . I had a drea,  I was on a pool surrounded by red glittery roses . It felt so refreshing , and good,I felt a sensation all over my body .

It felt so uplifting  I didn't  realize I was moaning  . I slowly opened my eyes , I came face to face with Nate licking my pussy , his head nested between my legs he looked up and winked , I looked to my left my husband sat looking at me on the couch next to the bed he was stroking his dick , he had a dark gaze , there and then I knew he wasnt my husband am used to , but dominantdaddy .
I tried to touch Nate but realized my hands were restrained to handcuffs on each side , how did they do that?
"Oh yes!"I moaned . He knows how to work that tongue . Being woken up to a steamy oral sex is more than winning a lottery.
I was so wet , he spread my legs wide apart and dipped his tongue inside me , it just seems so unreal that my brother -in-law is eating me out as my husband watches , Tyrone really loves me , he made sure I had what I always wanted , two men devouring me. In the background my favorite song is playing house on fire by sia ,making the mood even more intense.
Tyrone then comes where I lay.
"You like that dont you my sweet kitten , you like it when Nate is eating your juicy pussy "he said as he kissed my neck .
"Yes.. yes please!"I said barely able to breath as am overcome with so much pleasure .
At this point all I want is his dick inside me I can feel my vagina stretching to welcome the dick inside .
" please fuck me !"I said , I just didnt care who would do it all I wanted was to have a dick inside me .
I could see Nate's hard dick as big as my husband's though Tyrone's is slightly thicker.
Tyrone looked  at Nate and nodded  at him . Tyrone kissed  me . Nate was wearing a condom. Tyrone lay on the bed . I turn on my fours my hands are now freed . He gently lowered my back and held my waist lifting it slightly up . I was so wet just having my husband watch me get fucked . My ass was raised up and my wet pussy exposed . He held my hair something told me we are in for one bumpy ride.
He placed his dick head on my pussy and in one stroke he was in . I gasped as he went in deep , he began to stroke and pump , am not going to lie , Nate is a hard fucker and a deep one , his strokes were quite rough , I guess he and Tyrone love it deep and rough .

Tyrone's dick was in my mouth , I was giving him a blowjob despite the rapid movements I was making I was still able to satisfy my husband .
I had to stop a few times to catch my breath , Nate's pounding was so intense and very rough and I loved how he and Tyrone seemed possesive fuckers , how he grabbed  my hair , my waist and neck .
He turned me am now in missionary style , he had my legs spread and caged behind his arms , he goes deep again , I gasped , he growled like a lion his blue eyes looking down at me , this is the first time I have ever had an intimate look at him . He went deep until I could feel the vibration all over my body.
My head was on the edge of the bed .
"Baby, come put your dick in my mouth "I said .Tyrone came and put his dick in my mouth , careful not to choke . Thanks to the rapid movements he was loving the mouth fuck . Nate began to rub my clit , I moaned .
I can feel my build , but this time I feel its coming so big.
Tyrone is carressing my boobs .
"Fuck , you are so fucking tight and sweet " Nate said . I wanted to come but I was so scared of my husband feeling bad am coming to another man .
I can feel hes almost coming in my mouth .
"Yes baby! Make daddy come "Tyrone said . I began to rub his balls gently and softly , he growled , his dick became even harder meaning he 's almost coming .
" come with me my sexy kitten !"he said . Nate's pounding increased and I couldnt hold my climax anymore , I climaxed then Tyrone came in my mouth , I swallowed his cum , Nate came he held my neck gently squeezing but not choking . They both fell on the bed we highfived .
"That was awesome, I am so grateful , like so much , thank you both "I said .
"You are welcome "they both said.
I headed first to have a shower as I had dash to the mall to shop for some hair bows for Mighty , I remembered she asked I get her new ones , hot pink and purple ones , like I said anything for my daughter including going to buy bows then take her to a dentist appointment , which I hadnt remembered it was today at eleven .
Tyrone had my clothes delivered how sweet of him.
And I couldnt walk straight , I was slightly limping .
I got dressed as Nate was taking a shower and Tyrone but in different bathrooms . I did my makeup , still surprised Tyrone had it delivered too .
By the time I was done they were already fully dressed having coffee and talking about some work stuff in the living room . They looked so hot in their official wear. Both wore a crisp white shirt , unbuttoned the first two buttons , and black suit pants , well they were twins complemented their looks with  golden rolex watches .
I walked in and checked my phone for updates on looking up they were both staring at me .
I looked behind thinking maybe there is a ghost behind me .
" you look amazing ."Tyrone said . I was in a black formal tight dress , nude seven inch stillettos, a necklace and a pearl bracelet . My hair was all loose and wavy .
"Thank you "I said .
I had some coffee . I couldnt stay for long as Mighty will begin to call using Mrs Leo's phone to ask if she can see the bows , she may be a kid but she hates it when someone comes late for anything , she and Tyrone seem to have the same behaviours even though hes not her biological dad.
Tyrone was heading to the office to set up the meeting of what I can and can't do contract as well as to take care of some business at the software company .
"Nate will drive you to the mall , then to pick our daughter from my mom's house to the dentist's appointment , then to our meeting ." Tyrone said .
"What's wrong with me driving?" I asked .
"You cant walk straight Heart "Nate said .
" I can still drive "I said .
" how you walk is how you drive "Tyrone said .
"Says who "I asked .
"A wise man " Tyrone said .
"You just made that up "I said .
They both looked at each other .

"Nate is driving you , end of discussion . "He said , he planted a kiss on my temple and lips he put on his shoes took his car keys and left .
Nate looked at me . " we should probably be leaving "he said . Its a little bit awkward inside his Rolls Royce .
"So .. who is older between you two?" I asked trying to make the awkward silence fade away .
"Your husband Heart ."he said .
"Okay "I said nodding .
"Why do I feel like you have so many questions but you can't ask, please feel free Heart ." He said. How the fuck do they do that , this mind reading and stuff.
"Have you always wanted to do all that kind of stuff to me?"I asked . He let out a cute smile.
" you wouldn't want me to answer that would you ?" He said.
"I don't mind "I said .
" yes Heart , quite a lot of times I have , do you have any idea how attractive you are?" He said . Well thats surprising .
" what was your reaction when he told you about the threesome idea?" I asked .
" I laughed because I thought he was joking , he has been possessive of you so I was taken aback when he wanted me to be there ."he said .
" who touched me first ?"I asked.
"I did?"he said .
" how was it for you ?"I asked .
" what ? The pussy licking or sucking your nipples " he asked . I felt so shy asking about it like its still new to me he did more than just kissing me , he sucked my nipples , ate my pussy and ass and made me cum several times .
" uh... yeah something like that "I said .
He laughed .
"You dont need to be shy around me or scared , what we do in the sheets stays in the sheets Heart, as long as you enjoyed I enjoyed it too , I never knew you have such a gorgeous body in person , well you are attractive but beyond attractive Heart , you are sexy , no wonder Tyrone goes nuts about you . "He said . I could say I felt flattered hearing a man say how am attractive is quite pleasing  to hear it.
" you seem to be into anal exclusively , why did you make the exception in the morning?"I asked .
He made a left turn .
"Anyone would make an exception to a gorgeous lady like you Heart "he said .
"Is it awkward for you to have fucked my pussy yet you are into anal ."I asked .
" Honestly no Heart , it isn't awkward for me , its something I always wanted to do to you but I respected Tyrone and had to keep my fantasy to myself until today morning but I really respect both of you ."he said
"Its my turn to ask questions well if you dont mind ." He said .
"Yes go ahead "I said .
" how did you feel at first when you realized it was your husband and I behind the catfish .?"he asked .
"I was shocked , its not something I was expecting ,both of you acted like you didnt know anything , like the flowers and the car , You guys are great actors for sure "I said
"Has it always been your fantasy to have two men fuck you?"he asked .
"Yeah ...but it just seemed impossible . "I said .
"Why?" He asked.
"Its not like anyman would have agreed to it."I said

" why did you keep your virginity for so long ?"he asked .
"I wanted it to be special and memorable not just to lose it to some random guy at a drunk party ."I said
" Did men always fight over you ?"he asked .
"Not that I know of , maybe just touch me inappropriately "I said .
"And did you like it ?"he asked .
"I liked the part where I would punch their balls , they were just pigs not close to gentle men ."I said . I cant have a full count of how many men I have punched their balls , but it was so annoying when some would smack my ass or touch my breasts , I would just lose it and go crazy .

" are you inlove with Tyrone ?"he asked .
"I am "I said . I am inlove with Tyrone and I  can't deny it.
"And he loves you too Heart "he said .