Chapter 3

On the Isle

Harry hook was walking down an ally to Ursula's fish & chip shop. He walked through the door and placed his sword into the sword holder. Harry then walked over to a table where his friend Gil was, he turned the tv on behind him. The tv showed Mal and Jay talking about how great life was in Auradon. Uma walked out of the kitchen with a try of food for Harry. She plopped the the try in front of Harry and threw some food at the tv screen.

"Posers." Uma said as the food hit the screen.

"Traitors." Harry added. Uma saw no one was following Umas lead so she got annoyed.

"Hello!" Uma said, everyone in the diner threw food saying things about Mal and Jay.

"Oh I would love to whip the smiles off their faces. You know that I mean?" Harry said whipped the screen of the tv with his finger and licking the food off it. Uma looked at Gil who was still eating his food egnoring everyone.

"Gil, you want to quit choking down yolks, and get with the program?" Uma said to Gil a little annoyed with him. Gil gulped and them looked at Uma.

"Yeah, what they said." Gil said.

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt." Uma said with attitude.

"Who turned thier backs on evil." Harry added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil said not really thinking. Everyone in the dinner stopped and looked at Gil. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. Mal called her shrimpy and the name just kind... stuck."

Gil said nervously as everyone looked like they wanted to beat him up. Uma turned around to Harry.

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." Uma said to Harry. But Gil spoke before Harry could say anything.

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said you can have the shrimp  if you wa-" Gil was interrupted by Uma slamming her hand on the table.

"I need you to stop talking." Uma said to Gil getting to her limit with him. Harry push his try of food away from him.

"Look we have her turf now, so let then stay in boradon." Harry said calmly.

"Harry! That's her turf now." Uma said pointing to the tv screen. "And I want it to. We should not be getting thier left overs." Uma said. "Son of hook." Uma said while raping her arm around Harry. "Son of Gaston." Said Uma as she put her other arm around Gil. "And me, most of all, daughter of Ursula." Uma said, them pushed Gil to the side and turned to Harry. "What's my name?" Uma asked. Harry took off his hat and looked into her eyes.

"Uma." Harry said. Uma turned to Gil.

"What's my name?" Uma asked Gil.

"Uma?" Gil said nervously as he had food in his mouth.

Uma
This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next! (next, next)
Our sail's about to be set (set, set)
They ain't seen nothing yet!
Tell 'em who's in charge
So they don't forget

What's my name?
What's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder!
What's my name?
What's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power!
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it, what's it?
Say it loud!