He's back - 1

BREAKING NEWS - 15th June:

Famous Rapper, producer and songwriter Agust D has just arrived at the Incheon Airport, officially ending his World Tour for the years 2018/19. Welcome back Agust D!

"SHIT! Tae wake up! He's back, he's finally back oh my god!"

"Fuck Jimin, what the hell?" Taehyung groaned, turning to grab his phone from the night stand.

"It's literally 7 o'clock in the morning, what's so important that you have to wake me up at this hour?"

"LOOK! Agust D is BACK!" Jimin squealed, shoving his phone into Taehyung's face.

"OH FUCK! AND HE'S GOT BLONDE HAIR! Definitely worth waking up for."

Jimin sighed, crawling onto Taehyung's bed. A sad smile plastered on his face as he stared down at his phone. He wished, he really did. But somehow a little part of him knew that the rapper would never remember him. Hell even if he did remember, Jimin's almost a hundred and two percent sure that he was the last person Yoongi wanted to be associated with.

"Hey.. you know, maybe he doesn't hate you anymore right?" Tae spoke, placing a comforting hand on Jimin's back, caressing it.

"Besides, it's been like what? 4 years since you last saw each other. I'm sure hyung's not someone who would hold a grudge for that long right?"

Jimin turned to look at taehyung, locking eyes with the said boy. His eyes were stern, while his hands slowly but surely crept it's way onto the other's shoulder.

"NO Tae! You don't get it, it wasn't just a grudge. Min Yoon Gi hated me with a burning passion. Hate."This time, it was Taehyung's turn to frown.

"But how would you know that? According to Jeon, hyung never once mentioned his hatred towards you when they hung out in high school."

"It's not just me Tae, the whole school knows it. There was even a video of Yoongi just spitting out how much he hated me." Jimin whined, falling back onto Taehyung's bed.

"Oh come on, maybe it was just a misunderstanding."

The miserable boy who was currently lying on Taehyung's bed, squeezed his eyes shut trying to prevent the tears that were threatening to fall. "If video isn't proof, I don't know what is." and with that, he fell asleep.

"what the fuck..? How- he just- whatever." Taehyung mumbled under his breath before entering dreamland with his best friend.