Chapter One

Your Pov ;

I wake and I checked my phone , same old thing. No text , No calls , No friends. I got dressed and slipped my black vans on. I walked to the bus and saw my best friend , Zach. He walks up to me. "hey , are you ok you look like death" he says , "while i don't know I guess I'm just done trying" I say. "oh" he says. We ride to school and I just walked into homeroom and I sit alone and listen to the morning announcements. I see this one guy walk in. Brown hair , glasses and he's really tall , I don't pay to much attention to him and keep reading my book. My friend Izzy leans over and says "who is he" and I reply with "I don't know he must be new". That "new guy" was only in my home room to give mrs.proudlock something. Next thing I know he's gone. 8:26am : I walked to my first hour (Computers) and sit next to Jason. "Hey Loren" he says "hi jay" I reply , we do our work then play computer games until class is over. 9:27 am : I walk into second hour (science) I sit alone in science and I read my text book and copy the sentences down. I look up and see him he give my science teacher a note and as he walks out a kid screams out "hey jake" , hmh jake , that's a great name. 10:25 am : I walk into Third Hour (Ela) and are jake walking out. He looks at me with a smile and I just waved back. I sit down next to some annoying kid and I start to write poetry for our free day. "hey Loren" Izzy says , "hi" I say and then see walks away. 11:27 am : I walk into lunch and sit next to Zach and Jason and jake sit next to Jason. I stay quiet and stay to myself but then ...