Crush

I never really talk to Oliver. To be honest, I'm scared of him. He's so popular and hot, of course he'll make fun of me. He gets on my nerves because he's loud, annoying and cocky. He's over confident if I do say so myself.

I was walking to school with my best friend, Jen. She's so adorable and small, like me. Her gorgeous orange hair is what stood out when I first met her in 6th grade.
"I can't wait for prom." Said Jen.
I turned to Jen.
"That's like 2 months away!" Said Tina
"Yeah I know, but I can't wait because I want to be ask to prom." Said Jen
"Who do you have in mind?" Said Tina.
She let out a big sigh.
"Ethan." Said Jen.
My eyes widen.
"Ethan? Like as in Ethan Peterson, Oliver's best friend?" Said Tina
"Yes." Said Jen smiling.
Ethan is like a playboy, just like Oliver. He could play Jen's heart and Jen is too fragile and emotional for all that stuff. Jen could do so much better.
"Jen, you know you could do so much better than Ethan." Said Tina
"I know, but like Ethan is so hot and tall." Said Jen smiling
"What about his personality?" Said Tina.
Jen stopped smiling.
"It's...it's-really...good!" Said Jen.
I knew she was lying.
"Personality is what counts the most!" Said Tina
"I know but Ethan is just so irresistible." Said Jen.
Oh boy, Jen is turning to one of those girls who fall for either Ethan or Oliver.

1st hour...
I have this hour with Terrence and I really want to get to know him more. I know he has a girlfriend and it's wrong to steal him but his girlfriend doesn't deserve him at all! Terrence could do so much better. I went up to him at the smart board.
"Hi Terrence." Said Tina smiling.
Terrence turned down to face me.
"Hey Tina." Said Terrence smiling.
Omg, his smile is literally perfect.
"So, how have you been?" Asked Tina
"I've been great, I went bowling with my girl, but she did not enjoy it. She complained the whole day yesterday." Said Terrence.
My smile disappeared when he brought up his girlfriend. Then he looked at me and I smiled again.
"Oh, haha, that's so...funny." Said Tina fake laughing.
Terrence laughed as well.
"Well, how have you been?" Said Terrence
"It's been alright, me and my mom are moving into her fiancé's house." Said Tina
"Wow, that's huge." Said Terrence
"Yeah, but I'm okay with it." Said Tina smiling
"That's good." Said Terrence.
I nod my head and then looked at Terrence. He smiled at me.
"Well, I'll see you around." Said Tina
"Alright." Said Terrence.
I turned away and went back to my seat. Omg, I feel like I'm falling for Terrence every second. He's so cute and nice. He's definitely my type.

Lunch...
Me and Jen were sitting together at our lunch table.
"Hold on, I'll be back." Said Tina
"Okay." Said Jen.
I stood up and went to my locker. There was still a lot of people in the hallways and it was hard to pass through because I was so short. While I was walking, I tripped on someone's foot! But, I fell on top of someone! I opened my eyes and it was...Oliver?! My eyes widen and so did his. He then sat up and I was literally sitting on his lap. And we were in the middle of the hallways too! We stared at each other for a long time until I looked away. I stood up and so did he.
"I am so sorry, I tripped." Said Tina embarrassedly
"Be more careful next time." Said Oliver annoyed.
I looked at Oliver and rolled my eyes.
"I bet you did that on purpose." Said Oliver
"Excuse me?" Said Tina
"A lot of girls who like me will do that." Said Oliver.
Wow, I can't believe this.
"I do not like you, I will never do." Said Tina.
Oliver raised one of his eyebrow and he looked hot doing that. He came closer to me and I just stood still. He looked down at me.
"Don't lie." Said Oliver smirking.
I was looking into his blue eyes and then I looked away. I backed up.
"Whatever, this never happened." Said Tina.
I quickly turned back and went back to Jen. I can't believe that happened.
When I came back to the lunchroom, I saw Terrence. He looked so happy. But he was sitting by his girlfriend, Belle. She is so pretty but so wrong for Terrence. They were literally making out and it really hurt me. I then looked away and pretended I didn't see that. I really wish he was mine instead.