김치

Wooseok came home to the smell of kimchi that day.

'Oh? Kimchi? Looks like hyung is eating instant food again.' He thought.

Wooseok sighs, knowing his Yanan hyung is useless in the kitchen, and his chinese parents doesn't know how to make kimchi, he had guessed that Yanan was eating instant food again. He had already told Yanan to stop eating too much instant food; he doesn't want him to get sick.

"I'm fine really!" Yanan reassured him. "My stomach can fit 3 servings of meat you know!" He said, patting his belly as if to confirm that statement.

"But hyung, it's not healthy for you.." Wooseok pouted in the cutest way possible.

Yanan being weak to Wooseok's pouts, smiled fondly and cooed at him.

"Arraso, arraso, I'll eat less instant food ok?"

Wooseok visibly brightened, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hyung? I'm home!" Wooseok said as he took off his shoes, basic asian manners.

He was pleasantly surprised to see his hyung in an apron, spatula in hand.

"Wooseok-ah!" Yanan exclaimed excitedly as he ran over to Wooseok to engulf him in a warm, tight hug.

Wooseok, ofcourse, returned the hug, and nuzzled onto the slightly damaged crown-due to the constant colour change-of his hyung's hair. Wooseok didn't mind ofcourse, it smelt of, as cheesy as it sounds, it smelt of home.

"Hyung, what's the special occasion?" Wooseok finally asked after Yanan had let go of him, and instead rested his hands around Wooseok's neck.

Yanan didn't answer and instead pecked him on the lips.

"C'mon," he says as he leads Wooseok to the kitchen.

Wooseok was greeted with kimchi fried rice and dried laver, complete with coca-cola, ofcourse.

"Uh, 미안 (sorry), you know I'm a useless cook," Yanan akwardly scratches his neck, smiling at Wooseok.

Wooseok doesn't mind, if it's his Yanan hyung, he won't mind at all.

He sat down in one of the chairs, and Yanan sat on the opposite side, after turning on a song called My Star by Kim Jaehwan.

Wooseok took a bite of the fried rice as Yanan watches nervously.

For 3 seconds there was no reaction.

"Otteokhe, it taste bad doesn't it? It's ok Wooseok-ah just spit it out, I don't want you to get food poisoning or anything," Yanan rambled worriedly.

"Hyung," Wooseok suddenly said in a serious tone.

Yanan nervously bit his lips, twiddling with his fingers under the table.

"This, tastes, AMAZING!" Wooseok exclaimed excitedly, his eyes wide, lips stretched into a smile.

"Jinjja? Ey, kojimal (liar), it tastes bad doesn't it?" Yanan said in a sad tone.