The virgin longing

After a long day from trying to finish the new album mike came home tired and drained from all his priorities (or so I thought) meanwhile i was longing to be dominated, to be held, to be loved by him but i put those thoughts aside and help him get out his clothes to go to bed.

"How was your day baby" i asked pulling his right then left sock off "good babe how 'bout you" he asked smirking down at me below his waist getting dirty thoughts by me just being below him so i decided to tease him by rubbing my hand over the top of his thigh slightly stroking his shaft by "accident" "quite the same missed you a lot though" i said while pushing myself up by the arm onto my two feet,his eyes traced up and down my body as i stood in front of him in a pair of grey shorts and a white crop top "i thought so" he said pulling me in by the waist causing me to collapse right on top of him.

He began to give me little kissing on the forehead,then nose,then once he reached my lips he becamee aggressive which i liked,he began to swirl his tongue around in my mouth causing me to moan softly into his giving him an erection my eyes widened at the feel of it, he noticed as he pulled away from the kiss and said "what's the matter baby" in a raspy voice that made me shiver "n-nothing'" he chuckled and continued to kiss me but softly and passionately this time i liked it and melted right into it as he took us both and flipped over.

Now i was under him and he was over me
I could see the boner in his gym shorts throbbing so i laid there preparing myself for anything he wanted to do with me, I've been wanting to have sex with him for a long time but never got to it now tonight was my night, (losing my virginity) to mike fucking starr (yall peep andrea's book reference haaa) as i tried to pull him down to kiss me again i could tell he longed for more and so did I,he began tracing his hands over the bottom of my stomach causing me to flinch a bit "relax" he coaxed into my ear giving me chills.

As his hands made their way under my top he began messaging my breast and giving me kisses "off" he demanded breaking the kiss so i followed removing my top leaving me in my light blue laced bra revealing my nipples just a little, "wow" he said not lifting his head up one bit "what' i asked blushing a bit "you're so beautiful baby" he stated leaning into me placing kisses on my neck and chest, he continued to rub on my breast until he made his way to my back to unbuckle the lingerie piece and letting it fall down my shoulders.

His hard one grew at the site which i noticed as he tried to push it down "its fine baby i want to" i said in a stern voice trying to make myself seem more confident than I was, i had never gone this far with anyone before so this was new to me, as he tossed the bra to the side of the bed he pinned my hands above my head and began to trace kisses all down my body making me twitch at the slightest touch he released my arms leaving a slight mark, but it was ok beacuse i loved the thought of him restraining me.

He started to make his way down to my shorts teasingly rubbing his hands around the rim of my waist he shot his eyes up at me for permission to remove him, and i let him he pulled them down slowly and looking at me whilst doing so once they were completely off i was only left in my panties slighty afraid he were going to take those next i shut my legs as he chuckled and slid his hand up my side making me shiver "baby relax" he said once again and i was trying i really was.

To help me "relax" he started to kiss me again and god did i love when he did that, long,sloppy, and passionate kisses, minute by minute i could feel myself getting wetter so i tried to take things into my own hands and began to rub on his bulge, he began to moan in my mouth also and it was the sexiest shit EVER, not long after that i removed his shirt revealing his toned abs making me blush "like what you see" the brown haired man said as he stood up to take off his shorts, his bulge was throbbing, you could tell through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Can i" he asked placing his fingers at the rim of my panties "mhm" i responded looking down at his head between my legs, once he removed my light blue panties my legs shut scared for what else was in store for me that night,he opened my legs slowly and said "from kissing wow" i tried to close my legs but he kept them pried open with his hands "what are you gonna do" i asked my voice shaking as i waiting for a response "eat you" he said before placing his tongue at my entrance causing me to shiver from his warmth , he did it again going even deeper making me moan "faster baby" i said and so he went faster, i began to feel a knot in my stomach as i started trembling "MIKEEE UHHH" i called out before releasing right into his mouth, once he got done licking up all the juices "i should do that more often" he said walking towards his nightstand pulling out condom as i looked upright at him from the bed.

He made his was back over to the bed stopping right between my legs "baby is this gonna hurt" i said still catching my breath a bit "yes it will at first but I'll go slow if thats what you want" i nodded as a response he ripped the condom open and ripped off his boxers and so it was his full 10 inches thick and hardened all beacuse of me and i was going to take it in and all of it.

He lined himself at my entrace and took one of my hands and interlocked it with his trying to prepare myself for the pain i tried to grasp onto his back when suddenly he thrusted inside me causing me to scream "FUCKKK" i said as he used his other hand to pin me back down "calm down baby I'll go slower" the brunette said as he began to go in and out of me at a slow pace while giving me passionate kisses "you feel so good around me baby" he moaned into my ear "you feel so good in me" i said kissing him on the lips, he began to suck on my neck finding my sweet spot and making me moan at his tender nibbles, i was high off sex that night and it was the best feeling ever.

Once he got satisfied with the few marks he'd left on my neck he began to speed up his pace causing me to arch my back towards him "im cu- he managed to get out before releasing into the condom as i came for the second time that night, he gave me one last kiss on the lips before throwing the big comforter over the both of us "goodnight baby " he said before snuggling into me "goodnight" i responded before falling fast asleep in his arms...