Hoofdstuk 21

~Pov Esmee~

'Niall can't you call someone to get us out of here?' 'No, I'm sorry...' Zegt Niall. Zo te zien worden zijn voeten heel interessant. Dan hoor ik een snik. 'Niall are you crying?' 'N-n-no' Ik loop naar Niall toe. Ik leg mijn vinger onder zijn kin, zodat hij me wel aan moet kijken. 'Niall why are you crying?' Zeg ik terwijl ik diep in zijn ogen kijk. Hij snikt nog een keer. 'This is all my fault! I took you here and I forgot my phone.' 'Niall you didn't know this in the beginning right?' 'No, of course not.' Dan barst Niall. Ik trek hem in een knuffel. 'It's okay Niall. The boys are going to notice that we're away. And otherwise the papparazzi helps us with that.' Er komt een klein lachje op Niall's gezicht. 'You're right.'

Ik begin te snikken. 'What's wrong baby?' Vraagt Niall. 'Claustrofobic.' Is het enige wat ik zeg. Dan barst ik. Niall komt naar me toe en knuffelt me.

~Pov Niall~

I hug Esmee. She's so beautiful. It's hurts so much to see her cry. I'm trying to calm her. But I know the feeling. You think everything comes to you. You are going to hyperventilating. And when it's really bad... You're going knock out... I have claustrofobic too. I remember the first time with papparazzi. I went crazy. I couldn't take so much. But now I know how to deal with it. But I don't say I'm not scared. But now... I have to be there for Esmee. I must help here.

~Pov Esmee~

Niall probeert me te kalmeren. Hij is zo lief. Ik denk aan al onze gekke momenten. Zonder dat ik het door heb begin ik te lachen. 'Why are ypu laughing?' Vraagt Niall. 'Uhmm nothing.' Antwoord ik. Ik kan moeilijk antwoorden: I thought about you.' Nee dat zou een afknapper zijn. 'Ah that's sweet. And I don't think it's an af-afk-afknapper.' Zegt Niall. 'Wait, wait. First, I don't said it only in my head, do I?' 'No, I heard it.' Zegt Niall grijnzend. Ik rol met mijn ogen. 'When was the time you know the word 'afknapper'?' Vraag ik. 'Uhmm, hey look there is uhm a bird!' 'Don't change te subject Horan. I ask it one time again. How did you know that?' Ik maak mijn ogen tot spleten. 'MaybeIreadyourdairy.' 'Slower.' Zeg ik. 'I read your dairy.' 'You read what!' 'It has an important reason.' Zegt Niall mompelend. 'And that reason is?' 'To know that you like funny boys. To know that you like romantic boys.' Bij elke stap komt hij dichterbij. 'To know that... To know that you like me.'

__________________________

Hiiiii legends,

We broke the vevo record, yeah bitches.

Hoe vinden jullie dit verhaal?

Ik verlies steeds meer reads, votes en comments. :(

Bye X.