Snowflakes

Clary's POV

I woke up with Jace sleeping next to me , breathing slow and steady. I love his smell he always smells like soap. It was obviously winter since it's freezing cold.

I got up and immidiately shiverred when my feet touched the wooden floor of Jace's room. I moved in the institute a few weeks ago. I had to practically beg my mom for letting me live here. She finally gave in and told me to visit her at least once a week. I had to have some improvement in my shadowhunter skills too. So Jace will be training me twice a week.

I looked outside through the window and saw white clear beautiful snowflakes falling down. I felt like I wanted a hot shower so I took one. The warmness of the water touching my skin felt really relaxing.

When I was done, I put on my casual DD(Dungeon Dragon) T-shirt that Simon gave me on my birthday, regular jeans, and one of Jace's sweater. It smelled just like Jace and I loved it.

I walked out the bathroom to see Jace awake staring at the window. He turned around and smiled when he heard me, "Morning Clary." "How was your sleep last night?" I asked while playing with his hair. "Great, I actually dreamt of you." he said while cupping my face.

"Really?" I asked in a british accent. That made him laugh and he said "I always dream of you." "I..." I was about to say something when Jace pressed his lips against mine. His hands on my waist and my hands on his chest.

I loved the way me and Jace kissed, it was like everything in the world disappeared. The world was just me and Jace, our lips moved together perfectly like we were shaped to fit each other. Suddenly, he pulled away and said "I love you Clary" "I love you too Jace" I said.