Episode 3

Y/N: Yes Jungkook I would love to go to prom with you *we hug*

Jungkook: thank you so much Y/N! You make me so happy!

Suga: I don't mean to interrupt this cute moment but there are over a hundred boys out there asking Y/N to prom

Y/N: What should we do?

Suga: let's just tell them that you are already going to prom with Jungkook, we really don't have anything to lose *me and kookie nod*

We go to the living room and we see my brother and the rest of the guys at the door pushing all the boys out

Suga: Guys! Please go back to your house Y/N is already going to prom with Jungkook! *he shouts*

Boy 1: No! Y/N-ah please go to prom with me, I will treat you like a princess!!!

Jungkook: well guess what little boy I will treat her like a queen so bye! *he slams the door on their faces*

Y/N: thank you Kookie

Jungkook: You're welcome! Anyways, I should go home now it's getting late and we have school tomorrow

Y/N: Okay Kookie, can you spend the night tomorrow? Please! *I beg him*

Jungkook: of course Y/N-ah but I will go now see ya *we hug and he leaves*

Namjoon: So what are you and Jugkook? *he smirks*

Y/N: Don't even start jumping into conclusions brither, me and Kookie are just good.....f-friend, now If you'll excuse me I will go to sleep now and you should too *I kiss him on the cheek and go to my room*

I wish Jungkook could know how I really feel about him......but I don't know how he feels about me..... I wish  we could be more then just friend....

Without noticing I fall asleep

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and go to my bathroom to start getting ready for school

My makeup:

My hair: