0.13💚

Atlanta, Georgia 4:48 PMKentrell POV

Atlanta, Georgia
4:48 PM
Kentrell POV

" man I miss my baby" I complained to Montana as we were in the studio getting ready to drop my new album.

"You sent her away nigga that's all on you" Kd mugged me.

I mugged him right tf back, "boy fuck u I know what I did damn" I rolled my eyes. I got up and stepped into the booth recording a song called "hot now".

(We just gone pretend that song is made 15 years in the future 🤣)

Once I finished recording the song the producer made a few changes as we went over it multiple times to make sure it sounded right before releasing the song.

I sat on the little couch that was in the room and began to smoke a blunt leaning back into the chair.

"Yo ass look lonely" Ben laughed.

I smacked my teeth and continued trying to get high as hoes walked into the room and immediately began twerking and shaking they ass on the gang.

One of them was real quiet just sitting on the far end of the couch. She wasn't even dressed like a hoe. And she looked at least 23.

Oh shit that's the producers daughter.

I busted out laughing as everyone turned there heads to look at me. "What?" My face immediately turned into a mug.

They all shook they heads and started to go back to what they were doing. I put my attention on the girl next to me getting ready to make my move.

"Aye ma what's yo name?" I asked her.

"Draya" she spoke quietly.

"Say I know it's loud in here u wanna go somewhere quiet?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Yea I was high as hell.

She nodded before standing up and grabbing her stuff.

A nigga was finna get some PUSSAYYY!

...

Atlanta, Georgia Kacey POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Kacey POV

"I'm surprised yo annoying ass sister ain't here" my girlfriend Miya said while laughing. I straight faced her because I ain't think shit was funny.

"Damn my bad" she stopped laughing.

She went up to my room and laid down on the bed as I followed her while sitting on the edge turning my game on.

"No seriously every time we here to sister always got some to say" she ranted.

"And why you so worried bout a lil ass girl?" I asked her.

She smacked her lips, "Ian worried bout her it's just a relief she not here and i hope she don't come back no time soon".

I nodded my head. "Ok Miya" I sighed.

"You don't agree that she's annoying?" She asked rubbing me through my pants.

I groaned lowly. "I do agree but-"

"But what daddy?"

She pulled my dick from out my pants slowly stroking it. "N-nothing" I stuttered biting my lip.

But maybe she right Mani is annoying as hell.

"You gone give it to me daddy?"

I nodded my head pushing her back on the bed. Ian have a condom so let's just hope my pull out game strong today.

...

Atlanta, Georgia Wednesday, Ka'Mani POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Wednesday,
Ka'Mani POV

"That's not even possible" I laughed at Jayceon, the past couple hours he been in my room weren't that bad, but I still got my eyes on Polo so🤷🏽‍♀️.

He licked his lips at me laughing also. Hell yea this nigga is fine asl but Taurus is still in my mind. The same words keep replaying.

Don't be a hoe like yo dad.

I didn't even notice this nigga was leaning in to kiss me. I immediately pushed him away standing up from the bed.

"How many times I gotta tell yo ass I gotta boyfriend" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"And how many times I gotta tell u he don't gotta know mamas" he pulled me by my waist and said.

I shook my head no backing away from him but he just kept walking closer. My grandma had went to get groceries leaving me and him alone. But i should've went.

"No Jayceon move" I struggled to push past him.

He grabbed my hands pushing me onto the bed.

"MOVE LET ME GO" I yelled while crying as he pinned my hands down on the bed pulling my pants down.

He slapped me in my face telling me to shut up while throwing my pants to the other side of the room.

"Stop please" I cried as he unbuckled his pants.

"Nah you finna get this dick" he said as he roughly pushed it in.

I cried and screamed for help but ain't nobody come to help me.