Chapter 1: A Shadow in the Mirror

" Who am I?"

" What's my name?"

" Is this real?"

" I don't know anymore..."

It's all started several weeks ago. The Axis and Allies were in a middle of a fight, a heated battle. Both teams seems to be so close to winning. The Allies became as beaten up as the Axis, but they couldn't give up. Suddenly, Yao stood up with a suspicious grin plastered on his face, drawing attention to him.

" Yao, are you okay?" Arthur asked.

" Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Yao replied in a way that doesn't seem like him at all, picking up his wok, " Just... tired of these worthless scums."

With that, Yao leaped and whacked all the Axis to the floor with one powerful blow.

" Woah, Yao, how did you do that!?" Alfred excitedly asked.

Yao immediately shook his head as if he was waking up from a daydream and looked at Alfred, confused.

" Did what?"

" What do you mean ' Did what?' ?"

" I mean what I said."

Suddenly, Yao noticed the three men on the floor and the wok in his hand.

" What the hell happened?" He asked, bewildered.

" Wait, you have no memory?" Arthur asked, almost as shocked as Yao.

Yao shook his head, scared. How could this be? Yao would not pull such a prank on his friends for no reason and he doesn't have any personality disorders. It was as if he was in a trance... just for a tiny moment.

" Maybe you're just tired," Ivan suggested.

" Yeah," Yao nodded, " I guess you're right. I'm going to bed earlier tonight."

Later that night, Yao laid in his bed, covered himself in a blanket, and turned off the lights to go to sleep only to be waken by a loud clatter. Yao sprang up and look around.

" W- What was that!?"

In the corner of his eye, he saw a small, luminous light peaking out the bathroom door. He slowly got up from the safety of his bed and hesitantly walked towards the open bathroom door. Slowly opening the door, he walked in to see no one in the bathroom; It doesn't even looked like someone broke in.

What's going on with me, Yao thought as he splashed cold water on his tired face. Upon looking up at the mirror in front of him, at first glance, it just looked like his normal reflection, but looking closely, he saw something particular about his own reflection, as ludicrous as it sounds. The reflection was wearing a different set of clothing than him, and the hair was still in the same ponytail he has, but it was slightly more messy than his, and the eyes were glowing a nerve wrecking color, despite still being brown. Curious and afraid, Yao looked closely at the odd person staring back at him. The reflection just smiled at him which startled him.

" Very soon, your vessel will be mine to command, to control, along with you," the reflection said as it reached out from the mirror and grabbed Yao by the throat. Yao struggled to get out from its grip, but it seems the more he struggle, the more fruitless it becomes

" Just give up, Yao," the reflection told the blackish brunette it was strangling, " even if you do try to fight me, I'll win!"

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Yao screamed and fell out of bed, onto the cold, hard floor. He looked around and sighed in relief. It was just a dream... just a dream.

Wondering how long he was asleep for, he looked at the alarm clock.

7:00 A.M.

Yao couldn't believe he slept all through that nightmare. He went to the bathroom to get ready when he saw the mirror in the bathroom broken.

What happened last night?

Who broke the mirror while he was asleep?

Was it really a dream...?

He immediately rushed to get ready and head to the Allies.