Chapter One:

Harper's POV:

I was sat doing my music homework. "Harper!" I heard Andy shout. "Yeah?" I asked. "Ollie's here!" He said. I freaked out. I loved Ollie. But the only people who knew were Andy, Ryan (my other brother), Jordi (My best friend Alex's boyfriend) and Joey (Alex's brother). I stopped doing my homework and ran downstairs.

I didn't introduce myself. Hey, I'm Harper Clifford. I'm 18 years old. My hair is a really random colour. Me and my twin brother Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer dye our hair random colours, mines currently pale red and Mikey's is bloude, his natural hair colour. I have hazel-brown eyes. I love Overload Generation, well I kinda have to i have 2 older brothers in the group, Andy and Ryan. I also love 5SOS again I have to, my twin and my older brother Calum are in the band. Also The Vamps and yes again I have to, my older brothers Brad and James are in the band. My family is so complex! Anyways back to the story.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Ollie, the boy I loved, was sat talking to Ryan. "Umm... Hi Ollie." I said, trying to keep calm. He heard my Austrailan voice and turned to the doorway. "Hey Harper." He said, getting up and walking to me. I felt my cheeks heat up. Ryan cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence. "We'll you to alone." He said, pushing everyone but me and Ollie out of the room. I looked at the floor, too scared look at Ollie face-to-face. Then I felt two arms wrap around me. I sighed. I hadn't had a hug for at least a month. My parents left me and my family and left Andy, Cal and Ryan in charge. I looked up and saw Ollie. "Erm... Sorry." He said, starting to pull away. "It's fine." I said.

Ollie's POV:

I saw Harper just looking at the floor. I wrapped my arms around trying to calm her down. When she looked I went to pull away but she said it was fine. I smiled. "Harper. I need to talk to you." I said, pulling her to sofa. We sta down and she turned to me. "What's wrong?" She asked, worried. "I..... I..... I think.... I love you." I stuttered. Harper looked shocked.

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!! Sorry I had to! This is a really short chapter, but I have writers block and I need to film for my youtube channel. If you want to know what that is send me a message from my page and I'll tell you. MAKE TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND YOU LIKE IT I JUST NEED ONE MORE BEFORE 40!!!! Also if you want to use either Harper or Alex for your book please ask me as they are characters that I have made up and I really dont like copyright!!!!

Baiiiii!

-Charley_Clifford123