Chapter Two:

Harpers POV:
I didn't know what to say. Ollie had just said he loved me. "You okay?" He asked, tucking a stray piece of hair out of my face. "Yeah I'm okay...." I said. Then my phone rang. "Hold on that's my brother." I said, jumping up and heading out to the hallway. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey it's Mikey." The person at the other end said.

|Phone Call: Mikey and Harper|
Harper: MIKEY!!
Luke, Cal and Ash: Hey!
Harper: Hey guys 😂
Mikey: We miss you sis
Harper: I miss you too....
Mikey: Birthday soon...
Harper: I know I wish you were here with me... 😔
Mikey: I know sis
Harper: I need to get some course work done Mikey...
Mikey: Okay, bye
Harper: Bye Mikey. Bye guys.
5sos: Bye 
Harper: *hangs up*

I headed back into the living room only to be met with a very worried looking Ollie. "There you are. I was starting to worry." He said, running up to me. Ollie smiled, clearly relaxing. "So, who was it?" He asked. "My twin brother, Michael, and the rest of his band 5 Seconds of Summer." I said, smiling slightly. There was a sudden knock at the door. "I'll get it." Ollie said, heading to the door. Grabbing my laptop from the coffee table, I opened Tumblr and just scrolling. "I want a little bit of California, with a little bit of London sky, I want to take my heart to the edge of the world and fly away tonight, I want a little bit of open ocean with a New York state of mind, I wanna take my heart to the edge of the world and fly away, fly away tonight, fly away tonight, fly away tonight..." I sung without even realising it. "Singing one our new ones are we?" I heard an Australian accent. Looking up I saw none other then my twin brother stood in front of me. "Michael Gordon Clifford how many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me?" I giggled, putting my laptop down and getting up only to have Mikey pull me into one if his infamous 'Clifford Cuddles' as he calls them. 

Mikey's POV- 

After hearing 'Fly Away' I knew it could only be Harper as she's been covering them on YouTube the last week. After breaking the Clifford Cuddle, we sat on the sofa. "How have you been sis?" I asked. Harper shrugged. "Okay I guess." She replied. That was clearly a lie. I could see right through her. "Sis tell me the truth." I said. Harper shook her head, her red hair falling in her face. She was clearly hiding something, I just had to figure out what it was. Then it hit me. Recently on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook I had been seeing posts from Harper's ex-boyfriend, Austin Corini from a new band The Tide, saying he doesn't need her. His most recent one on Instagram was a photo of The Tide and the caption said "Hanging with the lads and realising that I don't need her in my life when all I need is my main 3 lads. Drew, Levi and Nate are all I need in my life. These three have stuck by me through thick and thin. Love is stupid and should never be trusted. You were a mistake and if we ever meet again, I suggest you watch out." It broke my heart to see that. Austin was just breaking my sister even more. Looking up at her, I saw her crying. "Sis...?" I asked. She tossed me her phone and I saw a post from Austin on Instagram. It said 

"Why do you have go and make things so complicated? 

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else, 

gets me frustrated

And life's like this you, 

You fall and you crawl and you

break and you take what you get 

and you turn it into 

Honsety, you promised me I'm 

never gonna find you fake it

No, no, no... ~Avirl Lavigne. 

Now I realise that I was sorry for you." 

Seeing that made my blood boil. He had no right to say that. Harper was broken as it was and him adding more pressure was stressing her out. She was depressed after their break up, she suffered with anxiety and her panic attacks were getting worse with each passing day. I was brought back to reality but Harper curling into a ball with her head on my lap. She needed me and I would do anything humanly possible to help her. Then the doorbell suddenly chimed. Ryan being one of the eldest answered the door. "Hey Ryan." That voice. No, he couldn't be here. We had moved away in an attempt to get away from him. Then it hit me, The Vamps tour and ended and The Tide had moved to the UK, Austin moving into a house about three blocks away. He must of seen me and Calum walk home. "Mikey..." Harper whimpered. "Don't worry I won't let him hurt you." I promised, kissing my twin sister's forehead. She sat up and went straight back on her MacBook Pro 13" laptop, the newer model of the laptop. She opened Spotify, put both headphones in and went straight onto Tumblr. "I'll keep you my dirty little secret..." She was singing and she didn't even realise it. "All American Rejects...really Harper?" Austin asked. Harper clearly froze. She looked up and whimpered. "Austin...." She said. Austin smirked. "Long time no see." He said, approaching Harper. She looked at me, seeking the support I promised her. I stood up and walked towards the guitarist. "Leave her alone Corini." I said, stopping about 7 paces away from him. "No." He said, pushing me aside and grabbing Harper. I grabbed her laptop just before it hit the floor. I looked up 10 seconds later and Harper, my twin sister, had gone. 'AUSTIN CORINI!!!" I yelled. 

|A/N| Hey!! 

Yay ne chapter for this book!! 

I have been OBSESSED with All American Rejects recently but that's only because I have a friend who is. YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU SEEING AS YOU STOLE MY OUTRO!!!! 

"Something's in the air, something's 

in the air

Whoa oh oh oh oh 

Something big I feel it happening 

Out of my control 

Pushing and pulling and it's 

grabbing me 

Feel it in my bones like 

Whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh

Something big I feel it happening...." ~Something Big, Shawn Mendes, Handwritten 

So, I thought I'd start adding song lyrics to the end of chapters. 

The one above is by Shawn Mendes, Something Big, which is a good song. 

In 'Insanity' it was 5 Seconds of Summer, Fly Away, which again is a good song and is from their new album which comes out on the 23rd October 2015. I CAN'T WAIT!! 

Okay so Austin Corini isn't a bad guy, he's actually really nice to us Tiders and we mean a lot to them. Austin actually followed me on Twitter on 19th August 2015 and I literally cried for like 25 minutes. 

Anyways this is quite a long A/N 

This Is Charley, Signing Off!