Hello Clockwork

Your POV
"Long day" I sighed as I fell on my bed, sighing softly. Being a demon and reaper isn't easy especially when I have the powers of both light and darkness thanks to both my parents. "(Y/N)!" my father called making me sigh and teleport downstairs. "What dad?" I groaned. Master Zalgo, my oh-so-loving father turned to face me, "Do you have the souls?" He asked. I pulled out an orb, souls screaming inside as I handed it to him. "Excellent, you've done well my child" he said placing the orb on the shelf. "Father pardon me for asking but do you miss mother? I mean soul-collecting was her hobbie and ever since she disappeared you've taken it as yours" I stated making him sigh. "Yes I do child. I miss her dearly and I still don't understand why she left" he answered. He breathed in before saying,"you are dismissed" before turning away. I nodded and left taking my sword and tearing a portal in the atmosphere leading to the human world. I jumped through making me land in an alley and hiding to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing no one, I ran up a building and settled on the roof, still shadowed by darkness. I took a deep breath before groaning, "Human air sucks". After a while, I heard a scream from below. I looked down to see a girl being attacked by three men. I smirked before standing up, my powers making a mouth mask connected to a hood appear, covering my face and head making my red slits more outstanding. "More souls for you Father" before jumping down and shielding the girl from a bullet.
Clockwork's POV
Oh great the one time I leave my knife at home I'm attacked by robbers, nice going Clockwork. "Now girly, come nicely and no one will get hurt" one of them purred. "Not on your life, dirtbag!" I yelled making them growl. "Fine then you can die" he snapped pulling out a gun and firing. I was frozen to the spot as the bullet approached me only for it to be deflected by a something jumping in front of me, more like someone. The figure held a sword before straightening and cracking their neck. I caught a glimpse of their face and realized it was a girl. "Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to shoot at a lady" the girl taunted making him growl. "Imma hurt you!" he yelled as they ran at her. "Take cover" she instructed making me nod and ran into the alley, watching the fight. She turned her attention back to them, standing there. What is she doing?!. She lifted her hand, causing them to stop and levitate in the air, chocking and clawing the air. She clenched her fist causing their bodies to burst, blood splatting everywhere. She threw the sword she was holding into the air and it turned into an orb before sucking their souls in. She caught it before turning to face me, blood splatters on her face. "How did you-?" "Natural" she cut me off before pulling a towel out of thin air and wiping her face. "What's your name?" She asked. "Clockwork" I answered. "Oh a killer, nice. I'm Sly. See you around" she said before spreading huge black and red wings and taking off. I smiled before walking home, maybe I've made a new friend.