Chapter 2

"Yoongi!"
"Hey baby~."
Suga places a small passionate kiss on your lips.You pull away from him surprised.
"How did you get in my house!?"
He chuckles
"I have an extra key~"
He pulls out a house key from his pocket and dangles it in front of my face.
I try to grab it but he was too fast.
"Give me the key."
I hold out my hand and waited for him to give it to me.
"Nah I'll keep it."
He gives me a warm smile and puts the key in his pocket.I roll my eyes and groan I turn around to the living room to get my bag but Suga stops me.
"Hold up baby,you didn't eat your breakfast."
"I'm not hungry."
"Come on,eat."
"No thanks I'm good."
"EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!"
He shouts making me jump.I quickly sit down and took a bite of the bacon.
"Good Girl~." He smiles
I was about to take a bite of bacon but I glanced at Suga.He had his head in his hands staring at me.
"How am I supposed to eat if your staring at me."
"Fine I'll turn."
He turns around so I can eat.I finished eating then an idea pops in my head.I look over at Suga and saw he was in his phone.I look at his pocket and saw the key hanging out of his pocket.
"Um I need to use the bathroom really quick."
"Sure."
I nod and get up.I look over at Suga and saw he was on his phone still.I quickly grab the key carefully.
Got it!
I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.I check to see if I had my phone.Check.Key.Check.Ok I'm ready.I got out of the bathroom and saw Suga leaning on the front door with my bag in his hands.
"You ready to go?"
"I guess."
He hands me my bag and we walk out to his car.
"Hey I'm I forgot my phone.Can you get it for me?Its in my room."
"Of course."
He then walked inside and ran up the stairs.When I saw he was gone.I got out the and then I ran.I got my phone from my back pocket and called Rose.
Rose:Hello
Y/n:Hello Rose are you at school?
Rose:No were still at Lisa's.why?
Y/n:Cause I'm coming over right now.Don't leave without me please.
Rose:Ok but what's going on.
Y/n:Its Suga he came to my house.
Rose:What he's at your house.Where are you at?
Y/n:I'm running to Lisa's house I think he's following me.
Rose:What you ran?!
Y/n:yes now please wait til I get there.
Rose:ok I'll tell the others hurry up and get here
She then hung up
I stop to see if Suga was following me.At my surprise I saw Suga down the block.He looked around with anger in his eyes.I quickly ran to get away from him.I don't wanna know what he will do to me when he catches me.I finally made it to Lisa's house.I looked to see if Suga was following me.Thank god he wasn't around the corner.I quickly ran up the steps and pounded on the door.
"LET ME IN PLEASE!"
Then Lisa opened the door and she pulled me in then locked the door.
"Is he behind you?"
"No I checked to see."
I was panting and trying to catch my breath while Jisoo checks outside for Suga.
"Is he out there?"
"No I don't see him."
"Ok *pants* good.Can we hurry up and go?"
"We have to wait for Jimin.He's in the bathroom."
"Ok but he has to hurry so we can go."
"Ok guys ready to go?"
We heard a voice coming from upstairs.We turn around to see Jimin coming down the stairs.
"Oh hey y/n what are you doing here?"
He finally makes it downstairs.I was about to say something but Jennie cuts me off.
"We're taking her to school today."
She grabs my arm and pulls me towards her.
"Oh ok but y/n why are you so sweaty?"
Jimin puts his hand on my forehead and wipes some sweat off my forehead.
"I'll explain in the car.Now let's go."
He then nods then we head outside to his car.I check to see if Suga was anywhere near us and thank god he wasn't.
*4 MINUTES LATER*
"Wait so your telling me that you and Suga Hyung broke up.And now he's going psycho because of that?"
"Pretty much."
"I don't understand it."
"Me either.I mean what kinda guy goes psycho just because his girlfriend breaks up with them?"
"I dunno but that sounds kinda crazy."
"I know right."
I sigh and rest my head in my hand.Lisa pats my back to comfort me.We finally make it to school 3 minutes later.
"We better go y/n make sure you watch out for Suga ok."
"I will bye guys."
Then they left me alone.Its not that I have a problem being left alone I kinda enjoy it.
I was about to head on inside but suddenly I felt 2 hands back hug me.I jumped in surprised scared if it was Suga.When I turned around I saw....