A Little More

AN:I'm so sorry. I know this chapter is very short but I've been busy with school so it was all I could write. I hope you like it.

By now, it was all over the news about the disappearance of the Young Master and his boyfriend.

Pete's family was quite an influencial one and Tin's even more so.

Advantageously, Jane had not heard of the news as she was obsessed with trying to make Ae fall for her and was posting Pete's and Ae's pictures with determination in other to cover their tracks in case of anything.

With that, the police was able to apprehend her but Trump was still not giving out information on where he had kept the men, even to Jane his supposed partner in crime.

With Trump, it was hard to trace him, he knew that and for once he was happy he had decided to hand both phones to Jane so she handled both accounts. He knew that the police was on his tail but he was quite confident he'd get away with it.

Interchangeably he used both boys to torture each other till they were both bleeding and crying out in pain. He'd dismissed most of the men and was just stuck with two of them.

The two he'd started working with, those he'd asked to snatch Pete's mom's bag and had asked to monitor and stuff. Looking back he felt quite accomplished.

He'd succeeded in wooing the woman and getting her to trust him. Although it took time, it did work. For a while he felt bad for the woman because she was very kind but looking back on what he had to go through because of her son, Trump resolved to go through with his plans even if it meant he had to die.

Was it his fault he came from a poor home? NO!

So why did he have to suffer to make it?

Everything he did was not working out so he thought using Pete and getting a bit of his money was not a big deal. Sure he'd taken a lot but to the rich like Pete, it was not a lot.
He'd enjoyed it for sometime and had even got used to eat but then that shorty had to come in and ruin everything and cut off his income. He'd struggled a lot so he vowed to make them both pay for what they'd done.