Characters

Sam, as the Oldest sister to the twins. she loves reading Mysteries books and writing about her life with Ray and Sky. Sam hides a secret, her right eye is a golden-like color and her life eye is blue. Her twin sisters have to keep the secret from friends about her eye, her hair is scarlet at the top and fades into golden, her height is 6'1

 Ray, is one of the twins she is always on the move. She can never sit still for 2 minutes. She loves playing soccer and helping her sister Sky. Ray was born 12 minutes early than what the doctors told Sophia. 

 Sky is the second twin she loves helping the older people out. She is super shy when it comes to the new school and town life. she hides her magical voice from everyone but her sister Ray and she also plays guitar. 

 Sophia, she had four kids but the oldest (her son Ryder) was killed in a school shooting, Sophia loves to teach to the kids of the high school. Her husband Raphael was sent off to the war after Sophia found out she was pregnant with Ray and Sky. 

 Ryder, a college student who has been there for a month. He was about to head to his next class when a mass shooting happened and was killed with 14 other kids. 

 Raphael is a Commander of the U.S.A army, he was sent to China for 16 years. He only got to see his kids during video chats with the Army Cam. He loves riding horses and was trained with knives and bows. 

 The top picture is Sophia and Raphael in their high school days

 The top picture is Sophia and Raphael in their high school days. The two pictures are Ryder before and after the shooting. (Will be explained later in the story.)